Guide to Upgrading to T6 LCBC

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by GrandMaster-Dan, Mar 5, 2015.

1. An update is in the works 

2. New update will be named similarly but be a new thread  new thread links and new photos ._. Since it's a new UI and features.

?Will also give save suggestions and thoughts on T7, T8, and T9

?any questions? feel free to ask me on my wall

3. Bump

I did change my mind on the update , won't happen. I don't have it in me to make them anymore.

People can still use this and follow what they feel is best ?

4. I'm indecisive ??‍♂️ I might change my mind again.

5. awesome guide!!

6. Thanks person who is definitely not Justin ?

7. Do it Dan. I'm making a guide as well but for something else ?

8. Idk if I should wait for T10 ? or update it 99% then add T10 when they get here then update it ASAP

9. You could do it for T9 but save a scaffolded version for T10 ready on your clipboard or something to fill out when it's released

10. That's what I'm thinking ... my strategy for upgrades is fairly predictable, but heck it might be nice

11. So all my old photos don't work, I need a new app

12. Imgur is best imo

13. As you're learning and growing, I suggest asking World Chat for a volley. The stories when you start the game ask you to do so but sometimes the people in World Chat don't always act.

Testing possible link error

14. 1. Tier 1:The Starters

First, lets suppose you are brand new 14 cs ( combined stats)

stats - It is your power and influence over if you win or lose jobs, parties, and battles. Your stats can be found on your profile, your " strength/intelligence" are your stats. Add those and you get combined stats.

Tier 1 is one of the easiest Tiers to play through but as you are starting-out there is a lot thrown out at you. They cost 1,000 and you can make it fast based off jobs. My suggestion is to do jobs, just jobs. The best thing you can do as soon as you start off is one of a few things:

As you're learning and growing, I suggest asking World Chat for a volley. The stories when you start the game ask you to do so but sometimes the people in World Chat don't always act.

Volley - When two or more players hire one tutor multiple times .

Note : The person being vollied will make an increasing amount if money, the most you receive from being hired will be 1,000,000
    ( 1 mil).

With all this money, do not buy anymore Tier 1, move on to the next section for Tier 2.

Testing another possible link error