guide to unseen bypasses

Discussion in 'Guides' started by sorry-but-i-just-wannabe-cool, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Nice job

2. Thanks and glad to see all the positive comments I'm getting

3. Great guide! This is really helpful.️

4. I hate people with a passion grassin ppl up

5. a serious crap even ATA dont care i sent them name of offender 3 times along with screen shot and they didnt took any actions against any of the , and obviously i gave them my id and the name of game and where the offender broke TOU

6. @Delta they always look over your emails don't think your being ignored because your not they normally look of over and if it is valid they will silence the player but they will not tell you

This is normal

7. @-sorry-but-i-just- 2 out of 3 bypasser used a 3 party app name and the 3rd persond abused on campus .

8. and moreover i got a response from them the action will be taken within 24hrs but i checked the ID's of the bypassers for 2 days after that but no action was taken against them .

9. Just because you can't tell whether they are silenced or not doesn't mean they weren't. On a different note, if the screenshots are more than 48 hours old they will most likely not silence for them if I remember correctly.

10. Guideto snitching.. nice

11. ^lol

And warrior said it better then I would he is the lord of guides tips and questions

Sorry I didn't get back to you

12. This is why we can't have nice things.

13. Snitches get stitches..

ATA should give us a list in forums of players that are snitching to mods and in emails

14. doesn't that make a mod a snitch? Just for silencing them

And I don't email support about all the silencable things I see do I have screenshots of them all yes were they silenced no

15. Mods are like the police. Police shoot black kids. We riot.

Don't you watch the news, come on..

16. to me that's extremely racist and I think that's a technical forum ban...

17. It's actually a current event not racism... Watch the news once and a while. There were actually riots just last night.

18. Still looks racist js...your probably gonna hate on me for saying the truth