Guide To The Prize Spinner

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Jiggy, Jul 26, 2015.

1. ? Wow I am late.... :lol:

2. I swear guides are just pointing out common sensical stuff lately.

3. Yes, yes you are 

4. ? Well u are late with my noodles

5. You'd be surprised with the things that some people don't understand...lol

6. Does this really need a guide

7. Yep ? there are players that join every day. I've already been asked about the feature by players lol

8. its a rigged wheel save up like me :) 4100 coins

9. yes it does.
    I have had players who have been asking to explain what and why this feature is.
    Here is the answer.

10. Wow, I had 10spins and all of it was petty cash.

11. It isnt rigged.
    Its all about luck. :)

12. guide is fake, many ppl including me dont get the ads since saturday night, they better remove it or make it fair for everyone

13. Have yu ever tried force closing and restarting ur app?

me and many others have been getting ads from the moment the feature was launched, we dont seem to hve a problem.

14. yes, tried everything including clear catch / clear data / reinstall / turn off and on phone.

15. Also my phone is lg g3 and i dont use add blocks or smt, i used to see them but saturday night they stopped appear and the button is gray

16. I'll suggest u to email Support team about it.
    I wont deny that this issue of ads not popping up is new, its been happening with many while many have been watching like 20-30 videos daily. All u can do now is contact support team about it and explain it to them. They'll help u better.

support@athinkingape.com :)

17. apes will answer me in 1 week  its ok probably they already know about the issue

18. They do. They're already working on it.

19. 10%, 50% and 100% of what the nurse gives out is cash prizes I think now. (Bump!)

20. That sounds about right. Do BC players get offered 100b though?  because jiggy said that's what a BC player won.
    Ps, I'm still waiting for my 100% cash prize ?