Guide to the Dorms and Crew of PimD

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ryan, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Thanks, Warrior! ^^

2. No problem

3. thanks,
    I really needed this

4. I have a tier 7 update for whenever ATA decides to recognize the existence of this thread

5. Bump please sticky this  it's very helpful

6. Updated...

7. However, they fixed the tier 7 stars so they all match now after I sent the update in, so some of the stats for tier 7 might be off by 4...I will get this fixed asap

8. At least one can fix their errors in forums by themselves instead of having to message ata every single time now

9. If ata wont resticky this, the community should just bump it constantly. I remember using this guide 2 years ago as a noob.

10. Good idea, we can't really control how immature the developers of this app are.

11. I used thos guide aswell when I was growing over 2 years ago

12. I was slightly obsessed lol. Everytime I was about to upgrade, I would refer to this guide and inform my pupil what my new stats would be. That way he could bump and price me accordingly. It was helpful in more ways than what meets the eye, lol.

13. Bump for the benefit of the community

14. You call the developers immature yet it was your own doing to catch a fit because you didn't get picked as mod and remove your threads..

15. His pops died Reeses. Get your head outta your ass. Theres more to life then pimd.

16. I apologize for being emotional after losing my father....
    I made a mistake, I should have never signed into PimD in that state. I apologized to the support team and devs and honestly that's all I can really do. No one is perfect.