Guide to Dignity

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, May 2, 2020.

1. I am not seeing the correlation between what you and Hailey just said at all

2. He's saying he doesn't hit cats; if he did, he would be on a leaderboard.

3. It ain't adding up, chief.

4. I'm not a mathologist sorryz

5. Like a PETA leaderboard for people they need to take out?

Muschi likes this.
  6. You are in a kitty club now, beating and eating up all those poor cats, you don't need to add, just be self aware silly. 😊

7. Careful though, apparently Kefo doesn't think you are getting a dignified playthrough of the game, 👀 watch out. You better rp and hit people to be cool.

8. She has a 7% floss ratio. It's cool.

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  9. I dunno. I had a perfectly fine time on PIMD when I was growing my stats.

I don’t really get your apparent lack of respect for players who choose to pay for faster benefits.

10. Because it is a thing that kills a balance that ought to exist between those who spend and those who choose not to spend. The advantage gained is unfair in my books.

A better pimd would only have aesthetic benefits to spending rather than a competitive edge

On runescape the world both types of players inhabit are different.

I do blame the devs more than individual players but some players are super greedy and take it too far.

11. Also I used to have a friend who was an f2p pure like me. Back in 2016. We were both traders and she had more stuff than me and I wanted to compete with her. I overtook her in terms of item count and stuff and the comp was going strong.

Then she started earning lots really fast, faster than made sense and she said she had sold some hyonocats for items. She cheated in the competition and I haven't had anyone to compete with since.

12. I don't pay for my cats anymore, I've had almost 4 years to gather up misc. Altho ig depleting my showcase ruins my dignity in other ways lmao

13. Well I mean we’ve talked about this before. But it’s unrealistic to expect gameplay to be the same for player who pay money and players who don’t.

And then by your knowledge I’ve helped kill the balance so 🤭

14. Your 4% flosses make up for it.

But your tutor policy... Is frankly untennable. You are a bully.

15. Oh I’m the biggest bully actually 😔 It’s a problem really.

Kefo likes this.
  16. Is that a good thingy or a bad thingy

17. It is a good thingy Scott :(

Muschi likes this.
  18. Welp there goes my dignity.

19. Not like you had any to begin with.

Pride likes this.