Guide to Dignity

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, May 2, 2020.

1. What are some things, besides the stuff you mentioned about Kefo, that you would consider to be dickish? Like where is the line drawn for you in, say, SFW? What's utilizing it for dickishness versus just playing the game, in your opinion?

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  2. This is actually helpful to people.

Muschi likes this.
  3. I’m a sinner 😔

Muschi likes this.
  4. If you are calling sfw instead of just having pvp fun, that's a dïck move, if the person has been involved in a pre-existing issue, or starts a new one ( by being a dîck) sfw is one of the tools the community has in the game to correct bad behavior, or, if everyone agrees to it, it's a decent way to make money and test your skills. Sfw isn't necessarily bad, how it is used, and threats to people very much can be. It should be warranted, or understood, at least before taking part in such an "intense" aspect of the game I think.

5. I am not your competition. I actually try to learn from the people here, many people are awesome, this whole shīt show was a grave disappointment. The replies were better though, so, congrats for spurring them on I suppose. I'm aware PIMD is a wide community, that's why you can never really ever write a "Guide on Dignity". Its never one person, no matter how big their ego's place to write bullet points on such a subjective and personal thing. A guide on acceptable conduct, a guide on shītty conduct, a guide on being decent to people... sure, but, dignity? Who is anyone to put a value on what other people can value themselves on? Satire is fine, but it helps no one, and this simply isn't the forum for it. There was no "stragedy" in this.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. That's why I said, this particular post was better spent on grumpy cat memes, they are far, FAR more useful than the original (well formatted, but poorly written) post.

7. Those people who have a 3 year account and are less than 1 mcs, do they have dignity or no, because they have their own lives and come on here to rp and have fun and talk to friends, where do they fall on your hierarchy of dignity? 🤔 I'm legit curious now.

8. I don't think SFW has to be as intense as it seems tbh. I think it would be a lot less threatening if more of an effort was made to incorporate PvP in the game. It is one of the many things I think the tutorial is lacking in helping players. It used to be, like, the only main feature on this game. I understand games grow and adjust as time goes by, but I do think that the devs aren't doing justice in preserving the PvP roots. It would be a lot less scary if people were able to learn it from the get-go and understand things like hiding your cash / etc. The threat of SFW wouldn't be so much of a threat if players knew how to fight back and defend themselves and their cash. And ATA (and in some cases, fellow players) aren't doing their part with equipping players with that knowledge.

9. Are they less dignified than those who spend hundreds to eat cats and amass 100 mcs accounts within the same time, yet, don't rp? Tell me, arbitrator of all humankind, teach me, I'm so very stupid, and want to learn. Tell me who is worthy of caring about. Who should I respect? Whose dignity should I admire?

10. Not gonna lie, I love doing this.
    When you swap the post around by changing some asymmetrical words and show the opinions they are excluding/contesting.

But yeah. What is wrong with the opposite of your opinion?

11. I agree, and honestly, I think a lot of sfw issues need not affect a whole club, could be a bit of fun between players, no need to make it a whole thing, but, I understand, there is cash and opportunity in it, I can't hate it completely, but a 70 mcs account threatening a club of noobs and using alts to farm 40mcs worth of "story rewards" is "undignified" to me.

Muschi likes this.
  12. I love dicks and pussies, bisexual QUEEN

13. No. People who spend money and try hard to increase their stats, I think, are missing the enjoyment of PIMD. The kinds of players you are referring to are usually party fairies. And I don't respect them. Never have.

Those large people who do not rp because rp'ers are scum of the earth snd noobs and they are better than them are my least favourite kind of player on pimd no matter their stats.

14. Again, you prove your opinions to be kinda worthless if you think everyone is a pūssy or a díck, especially for someone who insists on rp from people..😬🙄

15. I respect this much more.

Muschi likes this.

16. So, you want to tell people about dignity, yet hate people who work hard for stats, don't bother people, or anyone who simply doesn't want to rp? That's just silly dude...

17. Oh no I love people who work hard for them. I dislike people to just pay for them to get an edge.

Been saying that for the past 5 years of my being on this game 🧐 #f2pPure4Life

18. I know what it means, it's just not something people say 👀

19. Oh, I definitely agree that that scenario is a little overboard. 😬 But it's hard to figure out where to draw the line in the sand, because there's so many different scenarios that you can't give a black and white answer. Having alts used to be against the rules iirc, and while I don't see ATA realistically being able to return to that limitation and being able to enforce it, I would definitely love a return to that (or at least a more concrete limitation, like only 3 accounts, because the current restriction is quite vague).

Still, though, I think the 70mcs guy in your scenario wouldn't be as threatening on his noob alt hitting noobs if the noobs had learned a bit more about PvP in their tutorial, and had a decent mentor that can teach them to at least hide their cash to minimize the damage. The bigger players would have to take their fishing pole to a different pond if the fish aren't taking the bait... and might need to eventually learn a more strategic way to get misc. Because there's nothing strategic or dignified about picking the easiest targets. Why collect all that misc if you aren't going to hit people your own size? ;)

20. I don't view rpers as scum, I don't view cat eaters as scum, I don't view farmers as scum, I don't view anyone who chooses to play the game and RESPECTS OTHERS as scum, I DO VIEW players who shame others for how they play as scum. They are missing the point, whether you're a farm fairy, cat eater, party fairy, rp junkie or some mix of it.... disrespecting others and telling them what aspects they are allowed to have dignity for..... is fūcking scummy dude.