Guide to Dignity

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, May 2, 2020.

1. I wanna see Ecchi's PIMDignity list tbh

WhoTfIsWesday and Kefo like this.
  2. Yes me too. I asked him to try

3. Doesn't have to be as well thought out as yours tbh. I think after I put my dogs to bed in 15 minutes I'll write one for the sake of bringing it back on topic. Just a quick bullet point list.

4. Not Cool
    • "Don't hire my tutor!!!" (excusable for super new players that haven't finished the tutorial; more embarassing the higher their bonus to pupil)
    • Saying kc / mc instead of kcs / mcs
    • Posting graphic sexual rp requests in pub
    • Doing any type of RWC trading (misc, accounts...)
    • Saying PvP is inherently harassment
    • Requiring that people gift premium droppers (especially if they restrict what you can gift, i.e. "you have to give chibis")
    • Doxxing people / otherwise sharing private info over petty drama (aka majority of the drama on pimd)
    • Club tags in usernames (just kinda cringy; performative loyalty, doesn't really mean anything)
    • Making alts just for trading
    • "Trusted Trader" 🥱

Cool! Do this stuff!!!!!
    • Genuinely helping new/uninformed players (especially if you run an actually helpful POTD club for <50kcs)
    • Doing no-strings-attached giveaways
    • Doing your best to offer constructive criticism to the developers and giving due praise when they introduce something you really enjoy
    • Being able to work together with other players positively (i.e. running a club, hosting a war/flash/BBB, coordinating a SFW, writing a guide together, etc)

5. @Muschi ur such a bigot.

A big idiot :mad:

Muschi likes this.
  6. I forgot to add that having the ign Kefo is not cool

7. Adding the Not Cool list: Not opening your lite boxes and avatar boxes. 🤮 C'mon, dude!

Carrie likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

Muschi likes this.
  9. No, how dare people open their boxes 🤒 Let them stack up!! 😠

10. No, that's so gross. I hate showcase stalking and seeing people have those piled up. It's practically free stuff dude 😭😭😭

11. I'm curious as to why you chose to use that particular word

Muschi likes this.
  12. Wtf is going on in that club 🤐

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  13. In our defense, Rosie explicitly asked for it. I honestly forget the context though.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  14. You asked no such thing, you present my arguements to the inability to quantify "dignity "as "strawman" arguements. This isn't a guide, it's just stupid. You started out with an idea, then turned it into silly nonsense, if it's silly nonsense, it doesn't belong in "stragedy" under "guide" its, nonsense, and trolling, by your own admission.

15. I'm asking now. Pls give us a dignity list I'm rly curious

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  16. There's like 8 people that actually use forums and we're all trolls, there is no harm done.

LetsGoBrandon and RoseMilkTea like this.
  17. Oh, tragic. I am gross.

18. [​IMG]

19. Want my "Dignity" points? I can do that.

Don't a dîck.
    Don't let others be a dîck
    Tuts are people, be nice either way when possible
    If you have to be a dîck, have a good reason.
    Don't use sfw to be a dïck
    Don't use forums to be a dïck
    Be you, and enjoy it.
    Treat people with respect and don't mislead them with trolling if they are legitimately trying to learn.
    Use your position, whatever it is, to make people better, not confuse them
    Be tolerant, but not of the intolerant or the stupid.
    Realize PIMD is a community of individuals, and try to be good to each of them, big and small, unless they are a dïck.

🤔.... I realize, by these points, it's clear I don't like dïcks... sue me.

20. Because it means "talking a great deal", and all that talking meant nothing, it was a waste of time and misleading for anyone who actually wanted to learn something.