Guide to Dignity

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kefo, May 2, 2020.

1. But there are good guides here for people, Dignity is simply not something that can really be "guided" can it? We all know pieces of shit, any stats, and, I hope, we all know wonderful, dignified people, again, of all stats (rp and a predilection for pvp have NOTHING to do with it), I just don't want new players to tale any of this crap seriously at all. If we can all agree with that I say HAHAHA KEFO SO FÙCKING FUNNY. 😊👍

2. Yes, grumpy cat memes are much more useful than all those useless words.

3. I don't think that all newbs are as naive as you may think they are. If you believe that dignity is not something that can be guided then surely others will agree and see this as a "haha funny" instead of a "omg i need a tag"

4. Grumpy cat memes are level 10 irony

Muschi likes this.
  5. I think both sides of this are valid honestly.

Like yes, this was half a joke and it should be understood that Kefo wasn’t seriously making a guide on dignity and how to act.

But on the other hand, there probably are people who will take it more literally.

It’s fine to have either opinion, but there’s no point in continuing to argue that one person is right or wrong when you’re both arguing opinions and not facts.

-Arctic_Hottie-, Ecchi and Muschi like this.
  6. Unfortunately some people actually take Kefo seriously, it is kind of unfortunate. These are the people who don't know what mcs are during trades. 😶 They get smarter eventually.

For the record, I use grumpy cat memes totally unironically with stupid people..
    🤔... I understand irony, I'm also an åsshõle.

7. y

I agree, I'm finished, I just don't want smaller players to take absololute shite like this seriously, now that its been called crap by op, I'll let it go. 😊

Muschi likes this.
  8. 👀... more grumpy cat memes, please?

Muschi likes this.
  9. You when Kefo disappears for more than 2 minutes:

[​IMG]

WhoTfIsWesday, RoseMilkTea and Ecchi like this.
  10. I am here. Keep insulting

11. No point, the whole post was pointless, but, I'd be silly to not want more grumpy cat memes, there is literally no other reason for this forum topic at this point after all 👀

12. Leaving it up for posterity is always a cool reason. Nothing like allowing it to die and then having some noob bump it 6 years from now to say "Cool" and then everyone having to reread this thread and go, "Damn, thank god these crackheads don't play anymore."

Carrie, WhoTfIsWesday, Kefo and 2 others like this.
  13. Ah, gotta love those bumps.

Muschi likes this.
  14. I'd hate that actually, I'd rather dumb shìt be buried, but I know Kefo won't request a lock, he thrives on the attention, that was the whole point, since, I see no other actually valid point. 🤔... unfortunately.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. 😭 can we get more grumpy cat memes since that was the only valid thing here please!

16. *touches the word* V A L I D

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  17. 😔 still so disappointent... thanks for trying again, and failing horribly dude... the op was a great try and fail too... "Dignity", was a fail, grumpy cat meme, again, try and fail, fùck, is this what forums is? tries and fails? isn't there a better place for this than stragedy? is anything here strategic, since its all a joke? Can't even grumpy cat properly... Just more wannabe change the world... accomplished fùcking nothing...😔.... (here's your rp) *insert Kevin Sorbo*DISAPPOINTEEEEEEEEED!*

18. 🙄I'm disappointed in my competition using strawmans, ignoring half of the post, and trying to present the message of the entire second half in strewn out and negative posts, taking up time and blowing a single word "Guide" into this big thing. If that is your problem, I'm not changing it.

Your problem with the post isn't even clear. Idk what to say anymore because you just keep saying it's valueless which hurts because I made this with good intentions and am listenint to the valid criticisms you make and actually agree with them.

Now you just say "fail" and "invalid" and "insignificant" which is usually a sign that it's time to move on.

You haven't stopped being negative despite my efforts and the efforts of others to show you how not malicious this is.

The "crazy wacky intolerant" opinions presented in the first half are MILD compared to what many in the community hold. And I know that making this post that sits somewhere between both sides of and represents both sides of the spectrum that I see, fairly well, would be somewhat interesting and of interest to those who are navigating the community and come across different perspectives.

To demonstrate the variety of views on dignity and talk about how they react and ask people to contribute their own is an exploratory practice that we can have fun with. You just seem incapable of confronting and intolerant of what people count as dignified.

You were clearly deeply challenged and that is cool but you've been monkeying on enough.

I have been trying to meet in the middle and understand you but you just make things so hostile, it's disheartening.

-Arctic_Hottie- likes this.