Guide to All the Jobs of PimD

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ryan, Nov 29, 2014.

1. hella lot of words

2. It's a guide not a cliffs note

3. Thank you so much....

4. Bump for the support that still hasn't noticed it reappeared

5. Bump-support-thank you Mr strikes! Great motivation for a new player... 3 days in and I'm closing in on job # 75 

6. *support team LOL that must have seemed out of context

7. *support team

8. No sticky yet? :/

9. I noticed this too and it's been weeks: maybe the real immature ones are the devs, who can't accept a sincere apology.

Warrior helps the community more than they do; so if they were honest with themselves and mature enough to show even a shred of humility this would have been re-stickied right away.

10. A shred of humility? You're 1. Being over dramatic and 2. Idiotic to think that the developers owe anything to anyone who did something like what warrior did. Would it be helpful for them to be restickied? Sure. But they certainly don't owe it to him. Everybody knows this information is easy to find. A number of mod-wannabes would replicate this in a second.

11. Not raining on anyones parade but bumping or complaing pointless as we have the search option.it's very simple to find threds

12. Why do i fail at my job ?

13. Why do i fail at my job ? i am v for victory jobs stage .

14. Any of these jobs have a better chance of dropping dn's when you go back and redo old jobs?

15. It is possible to fail every job, but increasing your stats decreases your chance of failing the job.

16. Bump because I can

17. Buuuuump. I don't like searching :/