Guide for Single City Crossover Event

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Nina, Oct 25, 2022.

?

Was this guide helpful?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Kinda

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My tips for upgrades are as follow:

πŸ’Έ How to get more money πŸ’Έ

πŸ“– On SC Academy open the City Slicker Path, there you can aim to upgrade "How to make friends" and "Life in the city", these two help you unlock higher level places to collab and gather.
    Higher level places means for every collab or gather you get more money which is essential to be able to pay for the upgrades of the rooms.
    Currently I have unlocked up to level 4 and what I do is login, spend my whole energy in collabs and then gather as much as I can till my energy is full and repeat.

🏠 Another way to get some fast money is to recycle the DECORATIVE furniture you won't use in the house. These items will give you cash for recycling them. House furniture won't give you much money but ROOMIE decorative furniture can give you around 2k-4k depending on rarity.

⏫️ Additional good research practice is to research the "passive income increase" and "passive income speedup" on the Home Grown Path in SC Academy. These help you gain more money when you sleep or you are offline from the game.

🎭 How to defeat drama llamas 🎭

There is a story that requires you to defeat a drama llama encounter and further up when you want to level your living room from level 12 to level 13 there will be another request to defeat a higher level drama llama encounter. To fulfil those you need to research the "How to start drama" category in the Drama Llama Path in SC Academy.
    Then you need to find the lady in red in a store corresponding to the level of the encounter you have to defeat and cause drama with her till you win.

πŸ”‹How to increase energyπŸ”‹

You can try to level up energy boosters on SC Academy trees to get more energy and perform more tasks.

πŸ§–β€β™€οΈ How many roomies should I upgrade πŸ§–β€β™‚οΈ

It is better to focus on 2-3 roomies for now and preferable epic or rare ones if you have any

🏑 How can I upgrade faster 🏑

πŸ›‹ On Home Grown Path in SC Academy its good to aim and unlock couch surfer, master chef and follow that tree downwards for different rooms. That makes the timing of upgrading each room to decrease. Also these cost rep and not money to unlock.

πŸ›Œ If you have the in game money you can go to SC Academy and then choose Business Practices and unlock the rapid renovator. It is said to increase the speed on upgrading all rooms in the house.
    It is better to follow this path to the rapid renovator as it requires less thing than the rapid renovator in the Home Grown Path.
    I am currently aiming to do this as well and I will update this forum accordingly when I do and if its worth it.

πŸ”© How do I get materials πŸ”©

When you collab in certain places the collabs give you some drops as rewards. You can use those drops to open the Materials Market boxes in furniture category in the shop. Those boxes contain materials for upgrades and they also give you home decor tokens and gems.

You can use gems to speed up things or buy other materials from the thrift shop (furniture category in the shop).

You can use home decor tokens to open Home Furniture and Material Box on furniture category in the shop that includes materials inside as well as furniture. (Alternative and better to use if you don't want to spend gems)

Recycling furniture you don't want to use will also provide you with materials to use.

That's what I've figured out so far.
    It works for me but it might not work for you and I can't guarantee this is the best way to achieve level 16.
    You are free to follow this guide if it help you even a little bit.

I am currently upgrading my living room to level 13 following the steps I have provided above with almost 19 days left to complete the crossover.

Stay awesome x

Shotgun, Saoihyi, Scrimacy and 5 others like this.
  2. How do you get the dragon ??

3. Play heckfire instead

4. can you only get couch cushions from the home furni and material box? cant figure out a good way

5. Buy with gems. Recycle lounge furni

6. Open boxes
    Recycle living room furniture
    Buy with gems
    Buy with real money
    Open event shakers with materials inside

I think those are the ways πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

generic likes this.