Guide for new players

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by KittyPryde, Apr 10, 2022.

?

Was it useful

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. Can be improved

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guide to reach 1 MCs soon in a span of a month

Hey !!! Welcome new players !! 3 months ago I was a newbie like u ! So I wanted to share my in game strategies with y’all !

First when u start the game am pretty sure y’all will be given a lot of tasks ….tbh i was fed up after doing them all !

But here s the thing !! When u complete ur tasks ,u get ur *daily tasks * done and get *piggy banks *! First thing u gotta do is sell ur piggy banks and unlock rooms and rent out the* doormates *.first rent it out to the tier 2 roommates and then save up cash

By then end of the tutorial ,u will have enough cash to buy 600 M doormates(tier4) .start buying them upgrade them to 3 stars .once u reach abt 500 kcs ,start partying and save cash

Wohooo ! You reached 500 kcs ! Next what ? There are three ways

1 .The slow way : Party party ! Complete *POTD* ! Earn cash and save upto 80 B to hire a tier 7 doormate

2 .The fast way :* DVP* babyyyyy!

3 .i strictly don’t recommend it till u reach 1 MCs :* ec parties and sessions* - these are special paid parties that u hit to get extra cash and drops ! But they aren’t useful for low stat players becoz they are not worth the payment ! Recommended after reaching 1 MCs

Now you buy ur tier 7 tuts and finally you reach 1 MCs ! And am pretty sure you will adopt ur own strategies to develop in this game

*What are piggy banks ? Piggy banks are things which can be bought and sold ! U get piggy banks for completing tasks ! Buying piggy banks isnt a good idea , but it can be useful when ur getting*farmed* and when u want to store your money … each piggy bank can be bought for 10 M and when u sell it to get your cash back u sell it for 7.5 M .so u get a loss of abt 2.5 M *

*What is tasks ? Tasks are just like your daily chores ! U do them and get coins *

*Daily tasks : these are tasks that get refreshed daily . There are three stars . U can do lbh to easily earn points to complete daily tasks *

*LBH: last bar hit : this is when the party is at its last bar ,u can try these parties as it helps in daily task *

*Doormates : this is the way u increase ur stats ! Rent doormates and increase ur stats ! U get 2% bonus of the doormates u hire out *

*Tutors : tutors are people you hire . U can use em for stats ! Or u can get them hired away for extra profit.make sure the tuts are right or underprices *

*Max plunder : it is the way u get maximum cash and drops from the parties . To calculate ur max plunder you gotta multiply ur stats with 15 and hire tuts according to that

For example : 100 kcs :100*15= tuts worth 1500 million

1 mcs *15= 15 billion

JS_, _greyson_, Vannia and 4 others like this.
  2. This post will be further improved 💕😉feel free to share ur opinions on topics i have to further explain abt 🤣and I'll be adding pictures soon so that it doesn't look like a textbook 😌

Kefo likes this.
  3. There is an existing guide with this information here.

Day, Muschi and KittyPryde like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.