[Guide] Extra Credit

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Muschi, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Thanks for the link ma'am.🌹💛

Muschi likes this.
  2. My revamp of this guide is officially live! Thank you @Atlas for uploading it for me.

Atlas, GoddessHailey and Li like this.
  3. One thing missed on the strategy section is the shard avis 👀 If you play the market well and are familiar with supply and demand spending ec to open shard boxes and sell the avi shards can be far more profitable than selling cats, even if you bulk up on them during half price BF sales.

The downside is you don't know which shards the box will give you, how many of them, and the market for them is very volatile. Prices flip easily as supply / demand changes.

I think overall they still reach further than the 1b per 25ec standard, as it costs 149ec to open a box and I think (gonna have to double check this) 800 shards is the minimum to come out.

However if the avis are ones you also want, with limited ec you have to decide if you'd rather get them or profit from them. If you have bentos stacked up its possible to sell during the initial 24h hype after release and buy the ones you want for bentos after the market sort of levels out, but again depending on supply/demand the market "leveling out" might not be far from the initial release prices.

GoddessHailey and Muschi like this.
  4. Oh man, I must have forgotton to include that when I was sorting through all the tips provided. Thank you; I will make sure my next update includes this information.

GoddessHailey and Witchee like this.
  5. @Shpook the revamp guide 😊(see the first post on the first page. It has been edited to match the new information)

Scr3ampuff and Muschi like this.
  6. Tysm this is great!

GoddessHailey and Muschi like this.