[Guide] Avatars on PIMD

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Muschi, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Idk doesn't help. I was expecting a long thread that shows different avi from the past hunts. Well, ya kno, some players wanna know their targets' avatar stats before they hit.

2. This thread is more directed at noobs, such as this one, that do not know how to get new avis.

3. Thread has been updated! ?

4. Why don't you have any dns? How are you supposed to destroy your enemies without dns?

Muschi likes this.
  5. I'm not feeling like buying any rn, and I used the few I had for the PvP Carnival event that Wyatt held.

6. Will you include Champagne Box avatars (from buying VIP) and Buddy Box avatars?

Also, the regular hunt box avi stats might have to be updated in the future (or just add a note that stats may change) because their stats have been increasing over time.

For example, as recently as last hunt, for the 4th of July hunt, the VIP box avi had 69/22 stats, and for the current hunt now, World Cup Hunt, it’s increased to 69/23.

Muschi likes this.
  7. Dns are for wars only :? You should try stock piling them and then destroying someone. It is a very satisfying use of your dns

Muschi likes this.
  8. Yeah, I will be planning on updating this with any information/changes in the future.

I can add an excerpt on buddy box + VIP avatars. Probably not today though... :p

9. Read this onyxe, another idea for a long ass thread :|

10. I like 
    Gj Hailey ???

Muschi likes this.
  11. thanks lala!!

12. Badass thread. Still support you having a blue name to the fullest.

Muschi likes this.
  13. There is major power-creep

14. What does that mean?

15. My contributions to the pimd community are done for the year

16. Updated again!

17. powercreep is when the devs increase the stats of items over time to keep people interested in the game.

Muschi likes this.
  18. Yeah, someone mentioned that the VIP hunt box avis have slowly increased in stats recently. I'll just have to stay on top of it. Maybe I'll add a note or something to the original post about it

19. Good thread! But, isn't it faster to locate the store avis by going through your profile?