[Guide] 2019 Pride Gift Definitions

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Muschi, Jun 2, 2019.

1. You're welcome!
    Majority of them are the same as last year. They only added 2 new ones (demiboy and demigirl), and removed a bunch that they had last year.

2. When you feel both nonbinary and female

I'm simultaneously not A, and A at the same time lolmao fuck my head what does a gender even feel like?

I guess demiboy and demigirl are the most nonsenssical ones. They're only a thing cause their name sounds cool.
    The rest you can imagine and make sense. Demiboy and girl fall apart because their defijition contains a logical fallacy rather than a biological or other kind of fallacy that you can half forgive people for being confused about.

3. Kefo, I love you dearly but please reread my "Important Information" subsection again. You can make your musings in your own thread. I just want this to be discourse-free so it doesn't have the potential to get locked. You can even complain in ATA's announcements thread.

I have some strong opinions about some of the identities listed myself but I tried to be very careful in my wording to keep it objective.

4. Thank you!

5. You can’t tell people not to comment, which only makes threads like this possible for dramas

6. I'm not telling them not to comment. I'm saying this is not a thread for people to state their personal opinions on the validity of these identities, because that is not the thread topic. I think I am allowed to ask people to remain on topic as I am the OP and I picked out the topic of this thread. A mod is free to correct me if I am wrong for doing so.

7. This is amazing and exactly what pride month is about. Bringing awareness! Thank you I learned alot.

LOVE AND BE LOVED

Muschi likes this.
  8. Asexual and aromatic ARE pride flags ATA made this year! Take a look in the gift store!

Also I am actually genderfluid and genderflux, intensity and gender are not the same thing. I've actually researched this and am both of these things. Please don't be dismissive of experiences you don't intimately understand

9. Pansexual isn't anything like bisexuality tyvm

10. The reason I'm bringing these up is because your thread is trying to be the official pimd definition thread but is accidentally being erasive.

11. Your discourse is marginal and fraught with inaccuracy. Why would you try to correct any official definitions, which this isn't?

Muschi likes this.
  12. Good lord. All of these labels are so extra. Why complicate things?

13. Ily Queen

Muschi likes this.
  14. Just a reminder to keep things on topic, and as OP has stated previously, not to use this thread as a platform to argue the validity of gender/identity/sexuality/orientation. If you feel definitions are missing, feel free to post them, or offer a constructive response to an error rather than criticism, as it complies with the intentions behind the original post.

It would be a shame to have to lock this thread due to derailment, so let's bring it back. Love and positive vibes! ?️‍??

Muschi likes this.
  15. i love the mods :cry: yall are so wholesome 

Muschi likes this.
  16. Oh, my bad! I just noticed I did in fact miss a couple. I don't know how I did that. It was not intentional at all. I will make a version that includes the few identities I missed and have a moderator update my original post.

17. Updated to add OP's edited definitions. ?️‍??

Muschi likes this.
  18. I always thought Autosexual was sexually attracted to vehicles/automobiles. Always joked about being it to my friends. The more I know I guess ?

Neat thread.