[GROW WEEK] DORMMATES 50% OFF!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes on play store ill send you ss

2. I just looked on apple app store and its not in the top 150 for grossing.

3. Pimd isn't even in top grossing on the iPad App Store

4. It could go by country?

5. not sure but maybe and yiu are saying on apple.store this is play store

6. I know but tweak is play store and he said it was 167 top grossing for him

7. I dont even see pim in top 500 grossing in tablet play store.

8. Its higher on the google play market I'm pretty sure, last time I looked the game was like #10 overall on downloads

9. Damn it, on the verge of losing active tuts due to massive upgrade then. ?

10. Wait no #180 grossing :lol:

11. Ata does this mean all who recently upgraded and spent 100s of billions get reimbursement? Not cool to throw this out right when promo ends and a lot spent their money already.

12. ATA is spoiling us I love it ! 

Keep up these promotions ATA, it's so great

13. People, stop complaining, they also could have done nothing and we wouldn't have upgraded that much...

Now I start to understand why ATA can be so distanced from us, if we all complain all the time that's not gonna work.

ATA gives us opportunities, sales, promotions and yall find a way, somehow, to whine and all...

And when ATA doesn't do anything, you guys complain about it, being greedy and boring and stuff etc etc etc...

Everyone, enjoy the huge deal.

14. Pimd is #166 in top grossing games in my google play store. However different countries each have their own playstore with more or less apps. Thats why some countries could download smash and others couldnt.

15. #155 for me.

16. A sarcastic thanx from the people like me that dropped and sold our Tb to lcbc, thanx pimd 

17. #110 and dropping USA. Supercell is number 1 and 4. You know why? Because they have amazing customer service.  People spend on those apps because they aren't pressured to spend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.