[GROW WEEK] DORMMATES 50% OFF!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Nov 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiny has a lot to say behind ATA's back 

2. It is now, moony. We didn't read the fine print when they released this free game

3. if I wanted to say something behind their back I would use one of my alts but I rather say what I think (since now I can) with my shiny main 

4. No it isn't.
    If you paid and you didn't get what you were expecting or if ATA didn't satisfy you, UNLUCKY.

If you keep in mind that ATA will always disappoint you, you'll always be a happy player.

5. yep and im.sure you feel great you can do that now so thanks for that pic, definitly.made.my night

6. Exactly rissa!!

Regardless of what we do, they will always be looking for ways for players to buy more cats, or dns as you pointed out.

Either way, the game is driven too much by their want to sell more cats, dns, and ecs. I understand that ata is a business that needs to profit from their customers, but at some point they need to have some type of true customer appreciation. All of their drive for increased sales actually adds no value to the game.

Remember, if ata closes down, all players get for their money spent on in game purchases is the ability to say "i played that", and the memories... cant forget all the fond memories.

7. Lemme re-phrase that 
    Shiny sure does express herself now that she's not working for ATA ?

8. I PLAYED THAT :lol:

9. So you bribe us to rate your game in return giving us 3x CC. Giving people a 2x payout bonus making that 6x CC. Now ypu give us 50% off dormates. Therfore how many b2b cc nubs are getting LCBC.

10. ?every last one

11. PIMD was running fine before parties and catsjs

12. I don't think people have realised that ATA probably don't give two ... about how you guys feel about the game if they're getting money.

13. Glad I bought stuff yesterday

14. I think people are just getting tired after 9 months of greed. They've made more than enough money to keep their business going, and now they are just banking all the extra, not caring about what we have to say, about what we want implemented, about what we want updated, about what should stay and what should go, about new features, about hunt ideas, about wars, about cat cafe/pizza pop, it's just becoming too much.

For me personally, I'm not mad about this. I knew this was coming. I saved a ton and just did a pretty decent upgrade on my main and alt. I understand why other players would be mad tho.

Ata, it's time to stop and look back on how greedy you have been this year. How much money have you made in the past year compared to years before? A lot more? Well that's great for you. Now, how satisfied are your customers over this past year? Quitting threads left and right, boycotts, honor students leaving, mods dropping from their position, and a whole bunch of other unhappy people. Whereas throughout the years before, yes there was hate, there will always be hate, but it wasn't to an extent where over 75 percent of the community wasn't happy.

When will you guys become human again? Think for others, appreciate the positive feedback, learn from your mistakes, make changes that are needed, implement features that are wanted!

You guys have more than enough money to improve on this game, and give us the features we want, the updates we want, the everything you desperately need to keep this game alive.

This game will eventually die if you all keep doing what your doing. Then all your money will go away, and who knows where you might end up,

We know you guys see what we post and we know you guys just brush by it like its nothing.

I personally will not quit this game. I can't leave all the friends I've made here. But I will not spend another penny as long as things are going the way they have been.

I know this whole essay won't affect you guys at all, and you will sleep happy with money in your pockets like usual. But I at least hope that you guys fix some things around here. It needs to be done, and it needs to be done soon..

15. They don't want to just make money, they want to be rich, majority of people do. They arent even in the top 100 grossing apps so really they can't be making that much from pimd, not compared to other games.

16. It's easy to keep contact with friends outside this game.

Anyways I've heard it's cause ATA got bought out or something like that and they got a new set of developers. Developers who weren't here at the start of this game, and only care for the money and not their customers...... That's what I heard though.....if you think about it, it does make sense

17. raven its 31 in top grossing on play store

18. Pimd is number 120 in top grossing on App Store

19. Ata didn't get bought out ;_; they still have the same original developers or so I've seen from photos and news not too long ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.