Group Chat Closed Beta Test [Invite Only]!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jan 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cannot wait to be picked?

3. What are you going on about? :? Which dev hurt you? It’s not based on who’s spent the most, if you’re gonna be salty that you weren’t chosen at least have a base argument that holds some merit.

4. I personally don't want nor do I think you'll be able to share photos because of all the legit disgusting creeps in the game that would send explicit photos in the group chat, I don't wanna open a gc to see nobody's exposed body parts.

Plus there's still children who play this game (even though they shouldn't) that would probably send photos of their faces or the area of where they live and might end up putting themselves in danger of a predator finding out their location and doing something to them (this applies to adults too but still)

I know I'm just being paranoid or sound ridiculous but this is unfortunately the types of things you have to consider, unless ATA can manage to have the settings be to where you can only share photos of what you took in the game I doubt you'll be able to send any photos otherwise

5. I would love to be a beta tester one day 

6. Sweet!!!!! I cant wait

7. That sounds cool

8. Is there any update on this? Has the beta test started? Would love to know how it’s going :D

9. Next week it begins, you really don’t typically hear anything about these things until it’s one day added.. or not.. to the app, since it’s just testing.

10. ‍♀️ Yay

11. Remember they had another app game they wanted to beta test and I was picked for that lol it was great ?

12. Please choose me in the future. 

13. i laughed and scared my cat :( you owe her tuna now

14. I'd like to participate❣?? just keep me in mind please

15. For beta testing they choose specific users based on whatever they’re looking for, I believe the testing starts tomorrow (Tuesday) so you’re out of the possible window to get chosen

16. Wat

17. Now dis next hunt should Be a Black History Month one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.