GREEN WON SNOWNANIGAMS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kefo, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Congratulations to the green team and every member who participated great job

Kefo likes this.
  2. Green team was out here cuh

Kefo likes this.
  3. Only top 750 point collectors get the avis.

5. My alt gets ava with 3.5k snow points. And i get squat after scoring 14.5k snow points.
    Its unfair. Although i tried my best to sabotage green.

6. me: slightly salty that blue lost badly
    also me: never put in effort

it was fun while it lasted tho. ty blues for letting me hav my pingus.

7. I feel like I've missed out now:'( I was a lone ranger for green team most of the hunt with no guideness or leadership, even worse no memes to keep going!

Kefo likes this.
  8. Wow this thread was really nicely done. It was the better one.

Kefo likes this.
  9. I love these

10. I ended up enjoying the pvp side of this hunt. It got people hitting and working together and green team did an amazing job. The only thing I wasnt happy about was that there was no leaderboard to show top100 or top750. If they were gonna make it for only certain people they needed to make it known how much you needed to qualify not just a guessing game.

Kefo likes this.
  11. Wait there was a group chat for the teams ??

Kefo likes this.
  12. They weren't sponsored by ATA, but yes there were. They were supposed to spread by word-of-mouth (or I guess text-of-fingers).

Kefo likes this.
  13. Same  Next time I'll have to find the gc! (Also kinda said the 750 avi isn't that fab. But I'll take it!)

Kefo likes this.
  14. This still haunts my dreams...

15. This confused me a bit. I saw 4.5k drops for top 750, but someone else got it with 3.5k? Typo or? Cause I had 3.7k and got nothing  not the biggest deal, I didn’t care much for the avis

17. You didn’t put in effort? Look at your rs

18. This is why we failed. :')