EVENT Gotta Go Back In Time

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 21, 2020.

1. I think I'm a bit dissapointed with the avatars not gonna lie :(

2. I definitely didn’t expect the lb to be the ones that they are.. at least I can hopefully get all the ones I want

Dhiwatah likes this.
  3. Getting 4 or 5 avis in the avi box instead of two...😂

Muschi likes this.
  4. So with there being so many Avis in the avi boxes is this your way of telling us we won’t get all the avis?

Muschi likes this.
  5. *sigh*
    Ugly hunt. Ugly avatars that took place of misc in the side story drops. Also ANOTHER 13 DAYS HUNT?!?
    And another shard box avatars?! Don’t you guys get enough money from us already?
    Ever since hunt started everything is lagging. We can’t see people’s AVIs or our showcase.

We need a redemption. A good one. Because this hunt is already a failure.

6. This hunt gives me awesome vibes

7. Why are there more avatars in the box? I thiught we wanted the box gone... i want to work for the avatar i want not have it be random pick between 4. >_<

8. The event avatars arent my style but I’m in love with the shard box avatars wow 😍 I’m also embarrassed to admit I owned a Walkman. They were indestructible though I swear

9. Nothing to be embarrassed about! Those were the great times tbh

Zelda likes this.
  10. Okay good because I still have it 🤣

11. Guys I'm looking for an active rs with ask out around my stats...hmu,I apologize beforehand if this is the wrong place to post this🥺

12. This hunt trash

13. Love how there are 4 avi’s in the box now. I’ve opened two avi boxes so far and have gotten both of the males..... Absolutely useless and a waste of time for me, a female, who has 0 interest in these ugly male avis. 😐

14. Kinda confused here, so I believe we are waiting for the 3rd and 4th side stories to be released later but we’re missing 4 avatar boxes? Are you going to include all 4 boxes in the last two side stories or we’re just not going to get all the avatars on this hunt?

I don’t understand why do you guys like to keep your players in the dark with your updates like this one and when you changed the amount of drops required to get hunt avatars or when you moved hunt avatars to boxes. Like just a simple “hey we made a change on this hunt” with explaining what’s going on in this thread would be much helpful for us and would prevent comments like mine from existing.

15. You get 1 avi box at 8k drops in the main story, and a second at 1.5k drops for the first side story.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Totally agreed. I try to keep fellow players updated in the Story Tiers and Rewards thread. It has the placement of every known avi box thus far. It still leaves a bunch of unanswered questions though and relies on intel from players, not developers.

17. Yeah I understand that but I remember it used to be 3.5k/6k main story drops to get your first avatars before they changed it to 8k drops without telling people about it.

Now on this hunt, we have 4 regular avis and 4 vip avis all in two boxes(regular avatar box and vip avatar box) and we only got 4 boxes so far by collecting 2 from main story and 2 from 1st and 2nd side stories. So my question was since the main story won’t drop new avi boxes after 16k drops, are we going to get 2 avi boxes from the 3rd side story and 2 avi boxes from the 4th side story so we can get all hunt avatars or not?

They usually release new avatars without boxes for the 3rd and 4th side stories but on this hunt they just dropped them all in boxes.

18. That thread is very helpful and I read it from time to time when I’m curios about a new story pass or when I want to take a look at new hunt items. Thanks for keeping that thread updated really.

It’s understandable to make people try to figure out and discover the new items or new avatars/items combinations on their own and that’s fine, but when it’s comes to changes/updates towards the game it’s only fair to notify people about it wether they like it or not because you’re going to do it anyways so you might as well just tell the people about it.

Sansa and Muschi like this.