EVENT Gotta Go Back In Time

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jul 21, 2020.

1. So I have nothing against gays.. I love gays.. but like why every male avi so far looking fem? None are masculine.

2. I can't see past the first set of shard avis because the game keeps crashing. I've cleared cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, even restarted my phone.

Puma61, -MoB-Stormsie, Muschi and 4 others like this.
  3. Why Harajuku Princess "dress" look like a cheap knock off version of this avi? [​IMG]

4. Where is she from shes gorgeous

-churro- and G00DNESS like this.
  5. I freaking love the idea of this hunt ❤

6. Why all the avis seem to be going downhill every hunt

7. 1. “Gays” probably ain’t the best wording
    2. Just because an avi looks less on the masculine side doesn’t mean they’re “gays” because that would imply every non masculine looking male is not straight? The 80s ‘look’ is maybe something to google to understand why the Avis appear as they do. :)

-bae, Anjo, Faust and 9 others like this.
  8. At least they could have made one of the avis look more masculine.

Bratsturbation likes this.
  9. Damn man, do you know with who you talk? Ata is having hc in North America. That will never happen 😔

10. Maybe try watching a few movies from the decade to understand the fashion. Short shorts and crop tips were a thing for men.

11. 🥰Harajuku avatars are cute!
    Not too big on this hunt though, I liked the old 80’s hunt when we had to collect rubix cubs. Those avatars were cute.

12. Oh gawd!! Crop TOPS**** 🤦🏻‍♀️

bloodhoney, RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  13. Why the princess have to be a dude

14. Jazzercize 😂😂

15. Lol. Is gay not a noce thing to say? All of my ladyboy friends love calling themselves gay? So what’s wrong with me saying that?

same goes for my butchie friends. They call themselves gay.

Anyways, I I have a bunch of people saying the same.

Bratsturbation likes this.
  16. No, they're just running out of iseas