PROMO Goodwill Offer Wall Sale ๐Ÿ’œ

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Apr 10, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Start: April 10, 2020 @ 12am (PDT)
    End: April 12, 2020 @ 11:59pm (PDT)

FAQ

Where is the offerwall?

Shop > Get Free Extra Credits

What is a sale?
    You get 2x the Extra Credits for each offer completed.

What offers qualify for a sale?
    Offers that you open and start during the sale period, only.

What if I start an offer during the sale, but do not finish it before the sale ends?
    That offer will still payout 2x when you finish it, so long as you started the offer during the sale period.

I'm using an iOS/Apple device. How come I do not see any game offers?
    Unfortunately, this is an Apple policy stipulation that we do not have control over. This applies to offerwalls across all iOS/Apple devices.

An open letter:

Dearest PiMD,
    We'd like to start this promo announcement with a message of kindness and love. We are saddened to see the global effects of Covid-19 and recognise that it has greatly affected the wellbeing of individuals, including but not limited to, that of our beloved and beautiful PiMD friends. We appreciate that in hard times, we turn to our friends, we turn to our source of entertainment, and we are ever grateful that you turn to us; to PiMD. For that, we express our undying gratitude and profess our undying devotion to you all as a PiMD nation.

At this time, we observe that our players may have fallen on hard times and may be in need of a little boost when it comes to acquiring Extra Credits. So, we spoke with our friends at Tapjoy and together, we want to help in some small way.

Presenting, our offerwall Goodwill sale. Normally, a sale would not be offered at this time, but it was crucial to both Tapjoy and us that the enjoyment and satisfaction of our players took priority in a time like this. We know it isn't a perfect solution to the crisis, but we hope it will help you enjoy the use of Extra Credits during this period of hardship.

Finally, we must remember that we are all in this together. We must all love each other. We must all be kind to one another. Last but not least, we must all work together to flatten the curve.

Your devoted friends,
    ATA
    ๐Ÿ’œ

2. This is what I like to see

3. โค๏ธ

ATARogers, LeeJarrett and [ATA]Queens like this.
  4. Hopefully the offers arenโ€™t too difficult ๐Ÿ˜ฎ But itโ€™s nice that the two groups came together to give back a little to their players๐Ÿ’•

5. Thank you guys for this!!

ATARogers likes this.
  6. Time to take a bunch of random surveys ๐Ÿค‘

Day likes this.
  7. Thanks! โค

Kefo, Day and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  8. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆ

9. I love you all, take care and stay safe!

ATARogers likes this.
  10. Greatly appreciate ATA's consideration and care for the players. Thank you for providing help for everyone at such hard times.

It's a pity that Tapjoy doesn't have good, nor enough offers for countries that aren't in the US, which leaves many of us with no other option than to keep buying ECs, but this issue is on the behalf of Tapjoy alone.

ATA did the best they can to make players happy and hopefully this isn't left unnoticed. Much appreciation, keep it up!

11. It's very kind to allow us a chance at these offers! Some of those streaming trials are a good double stack of trying something out in a time we are stuck at home. It's a good treat to lift some spirits in this tough time. Thank you guys!

ATARogers and Muschi like this.
  12. Hey Twink, I encourage you to reach out directly to Tapjoy with this feedback! They may be able to provide you more insight to this. We apologise that not many offers are currently available to you in your area. Tapjoy's customer support has never failed us, so please go ahead and pass this feedback along so they can make the offerwall even better! Hope you're keeping well and staying safe out there!

Lumenia, Carrie, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  13. Now this is a beautiful collab. Between two companies ๐Ÿ’ž