Golden Age Glamour

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Wait so we can choose which one we want that’s stupid af

2. You can actually choose but it'll take time unless you buy ecs to open boxes

3. Why don’t the avatars have color? But on the Wallpaper of them, They have color. ?

4. You actually can't choose. Gotta start from the lowest stat avi and move up. The items combine automatically meaning you can't skip avis to get the one you want to

5. Because there's other ways to get the colored avis. Four of them come frethe regular hunt box. I'm sure the blonde one will be an lb avi. And so on. These are special separate avis that are sepia.

6. I wish they were in color 

7. Super not thrilled about ANOTHER combine avi and how ATA continues to try to force the free players to become p2p players.

Kakegurui likes this.
  8. I want themmmmmm alllllllll 

9. Oh. But.... Isn't having an alt against ToU.... Oh well.[/quote]
    No girl. You can have alts ingame.

10. Cool

11. Super excited for this hunt, but the post is wrong? Rings are dropping from regular boxes and mirrors are dropping from timer boxes

12. Not fair that the only way to get furni is by spending real money

13. Pretty upset with not being able to get a specific avi I want, now I have to collect each 1 I don’t want just to get to her. Greaaaat.

Kakegurui likes this.
  14. I was in love with this event until now honestly that killed it for me, it’s disappointing knowing I might not get the avi in the end..

15. ATA really trying to make this game pay to play ? expect a lot of people to leave lmao

16. I loce this hunt

17. I loce this hunt

18. Can I please ask if anyone knows how to get the colored version of the antique bold bombshell avi ? (Blonde girl)

19. No girl. You can have alts ingame.[/quote]

No, it's making/using alts for the purpose of harassing people that's against ToU