Golden Age Glamour

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 15, 2019.

1. I must say, Im very disappointed that I have to collect male and female avatars to move on to the next tier. Especially since the hunt boxes drop maybe one ring each. I have so many mirrors I'm drowning, and it seems the only way to get rings is to turn my pockets inside out. I had more hope for this hunt in the beginning...

Kakegurui likes this.
  2. Why didn’t mine combine

3. Really hate that i have to get the male avatars to move up to the next teir when i just want female avatars. I really hope you guys see all our complaints and dont do this again in the future. Givs us back the female and male actavators please and let us choose

Kakegurui likes this.
  4. Love how the useless geometric hearts take my super rare winnings away ?

5. So what y’all saying is even if I save up the right amount for the avatar I want and just put the rings on a different account and put them all on same account at once it will not combine and make that avatar still?

6. Tssk ramdom ava i buy ring for 45% ava girl but it turns to 35%male ????

7. Having to get all the ugly af ones to get the prenium is pure bs
    Why can't we just chose the one we want to begin with?? Money money

9. Just watch ata people are gonna quit 

10. Not only do they make us pay to open boxes with these crappy chsnge boxes, but oh wait lets force them to pass their items around to alts or a friend! If a mistake happens and they get combined, oh well! Make them pay more! Fuck this. ?

11. Unfortunately that’s the way they running this event. If you read the bottom of the original post they say you have to get each gender avi. It is BS a lot of us are P’Od about this

12. As stated in the original post, you can’t get rings from Lite boxes, only mirrors. You can only get rings from boxes that have to be opened with keys

13. I agree, me as well. I have over 100 mirrors right now and maybe 5 rings, once I got the female avi I stopped collecting rings realizing I had to collect the males too

14. God I hope Easter isn’t gonna be as bad as the last few hunts have been

15. I got the wrong Avatar

16. I freaking give up I'm sick of getting the Avatar that I do not want

17. So I tried to creat the avi for 25 rings + 15 mirros and when I had enough I was given the male avi for 20 rings , I'm highly pissed rn

18. Gift me rings plz