Golden Age Glamour

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Is anybody wanting to trade mirrors for rings??or wanting to buy mirrors?? Hmu

2. Why do some people have these avatars in color? I have the black and white diamond darling, and that’s what the chart shows, but have seen people with pink and red versions. I’m confused ??‍♀️

3. Cool hunt, I care for it.

4. Are there two beds in this hunt?

5. Anyone don’t want there rings?

6. Those are the normal hunt Avis. You get them for completing the quests in this hunt.

7. This is heights of stupidity...why do i have to get the low stat avis to go to the higher one? Why can't i just get the one i like?

8. it's a version of the leaderboard avi. if you aren't opening boxes to get leadeboard for hunt drops, you're obviously gonna need to put some effort into getting the m/r version of leaderboard avatar. they're spending ecs to get it, you're spending bentos, could be worse. or just don't get it?

9. Is it possible to just get the highest tier avi? Or do I have to go through all of them? ??‍♀️??‍♀️

10. Send me unwanted rings, please

11. I opened i think 20 lite boxes so far and only got stupid hearts and shards. Not even one ring! Tf ata

12. Gotta catch em all

13. Ata - another thief application

14. Would it auto combine to make the same avatar more than once?

15. The lite boxes doesn't give you rings. Only the regular hunt boxes

16. I think it’s dumb that we have to combine for both male and female avis before moving on to the next tiers??

17. Nvm it was ME who had the mess up??‍♀️carry on?

18. activators are better. ??

19. Why do I have to get the male avis too. Don't want those. Should be able to choose male for female side