Glitch in Molly’s Deals

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CapedClown, Jul 6, 2021.

1. So I went to Molly’s Deals after changeover because the announcements were broken. Anyway, there was this odd sale named after this hunt showing three duplicate cheerleaders, one purchase per account, and a 10 EC price tag. It had expired and it crashed my game. It’s not there now. Did anybody see it or know what it was? Was it a glitch or legitimate sale?

2. Accidental release maybe. Wouldnt be the 1st time

3. It is a glitch happen a lot when you check Molly deals after changeover
    Just restart the game a few times and it should disappear or restore as before like nothing happen

NOT a legitimate sale to my knowledge.

CapedClown likes this.
  4. it happens a lot, it also happens when ur pimd is a duplicated version (eg. parallel space) altho it can be fixed by reloading ur non-duplicated pimd, the duplicated version isn’t fixable.

CapedClown likes this.
  5. Saw that too and I tried buying but the app crashed 😂😂

CapedClown likes this.
  6. Wutt really?? um gonna check it today at CO

CapedClown likes this.
  7. Nope didn't saw any glitch 🤗

8. Lol I see they sell things like stats and furniture for only 10ec then when I click the game crash, when open again it changed

9. Thanks for all the input. It helped and I’ll definitely keep an eye out for similar glitches. 😂

GoddessHailey likes this.
  10. I was able to trigger it again. When I opened the app after 3pm EST, the ad page did not load. I went to the deals page like last time and saw that the lite box offer was expired and had a listing for 1 box at 9 ec. I reloaded and the normal light box sale showed up again.