Gjfgnfdnjfnj

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinosAreTheOldestCars, Oct 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's not ignore that particular part about the teacher. You tried to do wHaT to the teacher in front of the class?

Muschi and Rizky like this.
  2. can't full stop only slowly bit by bit but can't go rehab that shit is 20k a month n I will gotta be there fùckn ages the dr dude said it will take me years till I get to full stop

3. said I pindpindher to the desk n but then I got pull off her

4. Would you confirm you was about to just take her shit like the Booty Warrior or was she tell you to fuck her?

Elaborate.

And in case you don't know what that means, please explain in FULL detail

Muschi likes this.
  5. Idk full full detail only what I was told after I waznt so wastd. That I just got up went over to her pushed her down on the desk got my dik out n went to fùck her almost got her pants down n but got pulled off her by a cuple people before I did n shoved out of the room

6. Scott did a lot of hardcore drugs too so some of the damage really might be irreversible especially since his brain isn't even done developing. Hardcore drugs and heavy alcohol drinking before age 26 can really fuck you up permanently

7. The QUESTION IS was the teacher down to fuck though? You didn't even mention how she reacted. You didn't even tell us if she offered to give you an A for the D. You just went right into it, no foreplay or nothing. You can't just go up in no dry p-... Nvm.

I'll excuse myself from this conversation

8. I tryed lsd ice coke extisy weed I think heroin to n then other stuff that idk what it was n yehh drink a fùck ton not as much now starting to

9. Idk no one said if she did or didn't n I'm not aloud in that school no more

10. Y'all schools were boring sexually

11. Idk I was to wastd all the time to remeber much ik there's 1 that I did fùck tho

12. Are you a light weight?

13. This a train wreck

14. Fùck I wish then wouldn't cost so much for drinks

15. No it's a thread a train can't fit in a phone

SomePuertoRicoGuy likes this.
  16. Look at you saying something logical!

17. What

18. She’s saying

U nt tlk lik dis n u mak sens

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.