Get out of silence free card

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by YourSecretAddiction, Mar 18, 2016.

1. You ever have the day where you just have no time for annoying thirsty people and you cuss at them in WC and get silenced I think pimd should allow one get out of silence free card for people who get silenced for getting fed up with rp requests or scammers or just idiots who think they're the best ever I feel like 1 free one card per account just like the free ask out and then 79 ecs to get another its a win win situation you get unsilenced and more ecs get bought by those easily irritated people!

2. I agree that would be nice but than u will people coming on wc and cussing and carrying on like fools with no regards to other people

3. That's true true but if they do it more then once then silenced its a good idea

4. ? Well if you don't want to be silenced just don't do it. At least not in World Campus were you know a Mod is probably lurking and silencing people.

I feel like if we had a silence card people would use it in the wrong way and get in taken right away.

If you feel you were silenced unfairly you can always email: support@athinkingape.com but if you broke the rules (Bypassing) you broke the rules.

5. Thats good idea

6. What is the point of sliencing then ? Ata created the silencing system to punish people.

7. Bad idea, this can be easily abused.

9. Yes that's cool

10. It's good but bad at the same time, if you don't want to get silenced, then just leave WC

11. Send them a toilet paper cussing them in the text box. Be smart, boy, :roll:.

12. Yeah, Seems Like A Good Idea.....Until Logic Comes In; MISUSES:(

13. just dnt support