EVENT Get a Clue!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 24, 2019.

1. I love the game a lot

NightingaIe likes this.
  2. How I join this parties

3. lol what is happening on this thread?? the last couple of messages are just strangely funny

4. The boxes are really cool but they're hard to get with the pro parties taking so long, I wish there was a better chance at the avatars. Or that we could stilk get them after the hunt, but apparently it won't happen judging for the warning on the loading page.
    I've been trying really hard to get the noir avi for my rs and he has opened over 35 boxes to find nothing πŸ’” seems we're quite out of luck

Disaster likes this.
  5. Jacqueline

Carrie likes this.
  6. πŸ€”

Carrie likes this.
  7. Nevermind, after 40 boxes we got it! Thank you ATA ❀️

iPanicAtDiscos and Carrie like this.
  8. Honestly what's happening with this thread πŸ˜‚ I'm dying

9. It is hard to do the challenge

Carrie likes this.
  10. What is this?

11. Just wanna say, I liked the idea of a pro/premium only drop (the crime tape), but it really should have been consistently dropping (as in not dictated by chance). If that's done again, make the drops automatic for all premium and pro potd.

Mittens, TattedMamii and Queeniee like this.
  12. I’m so ready for the next hunt πŸ˜‹

13. The pro boxes were really nice for this hunt and brought about new interest in pros which was refreshing to see so many clubs testing and running pros more frequently. Would love to see them stick around. Pros should be the guaranteed party to drop them in a higher amount than premium parties since they are pro boxes, not cat/kini boxes. There's finally been something new and special for the clubs and players who have been around and running pros for years.

14. I’m stilling trying to link my account