EVENT Get a Clue!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 24, 2019.

1. The Pro Boxes are a cool concept to play with, nice job ata. :)

[ATA]Queens and Carrie like this.
  2. Okay, love the concept of giving a bigger reason for pros to be completed. I've seen many more clubs doing pros now and that's cool. Me and my club can't really hit 'em yet, but it's a fun concept and I enjoy it (even if just observing from afar haha)

And even if the box is more like a normal box - that's a big advantage because if you complete pros you get to open boxes at no cost! More free boxes aside from lite and timer. ❤️ Really hope this works out and ATA does it more times in the future.

Disaster, morticia, Nazli76 and 2 others like this.
  3. What’s the police tape for?

4. I'm i the only who can't open my boxes?

5. Actually it is lacking considering it took them so long. Four or five years ago IS NOT that long ago. It should’ve ALWAYS been culturally diverse. And the fact that they are STARTING, yay that’s awesome. BUT IT SHOULDVE BEEN addressed A LONG TIME AGO. It shouldn’t have taken this long. And honestly people like you are the problem; Letting the racists slide and saying nothing doesn’t make ANY ISSUE better. And then you called us “cupcakes” for expressing our opinion? You should kindly fuck off if you didn’t care about it. And it doesn’t matter if YOU didn’t have a problem with what op said. I did, and others as well, and I can state my opinion of opposition against them if I want to. Also, op literally stated that they were racist & they were the ones who commented about being upset about THE SKIN COLOR of a character..... I don’t see how that’s an issue that should be looked past, ESP since it is literally 2019!! Like can the racists stop being racists so EVERYONE doesn’t have to worry about the skin color of a character (again let me state no one even cared about the skin color, they’re many posts of PRAISE before that person’s negative ass attitude was directed toward the character FOR THE SKIN COLOR... come on bro 😓 it’s a shame when someone is racist but it’s an even bigger disappointment that you literally pulled the “shut up, who cares” when this is a prevalent issue that should actually be dealt with by ata .... but the fact they have remained silent just further points to them knowing their faults & doing nothing towards ppl who should have consequences for saying overtly racist things)

6. I see y'all still fighting.

7. woop woop 🚓
    it's da sound of tha police
    woop woop 🚓
    that's da sound of tha beast

Hoodlum likes this.
  8. so , not all ec parties can give police tape? We just had cat cafe..and i didnt get even one piece

9. They started addressing it years ago, you're fueling the whole thing by pouring petrol on what was a candle. You're making things worse with That pathetic attitude yours making problems where there are none. On a mobile game forum of all places, you're supposed to be able to enjoy a game and escape from irl trouble, but instead end up read all this racism bs. Points that have been addressed by the developers is a process that started a long while ago. They didn't only realize this year we need diversity in demographics for their avatars. They've very very clearly addressed the issue and it's be sorted out fantastically.
    You're simply just too blind to see that and wish to continue to be one of the many forum cupcakes that bring this bs into a game forum of all places.
    Yes the comment about the skin color wasn't right, but the incessant need to continue on and on and on about isn't needed. People get the message of your dying point that we see all the time. 5 years ago maybe it was an issue. This game hasn't been around forever and this time so there's no "it should have been dealt with years ago" It's been addressed and there's a big diversity of avatars for people who come to enjoy and play pimd.
    Quit the drama and face the fact that you're just making issues where there is none.
    Again that doesn't take away from the dumb comment made about the skin color of the avatar.

Twink likes this.
  10. Omg I love the noir cat

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  11. Ugly avatar tbh :/ love the bunny with the glasses tho 👌

12. I’m so happy I got the dog 499 😍 I don’t really like this hunt but at least I got the only cute thing from the dorm ❤️ now only need that red dress avatar

13. I’m not fueling a dead point. I had stated nothing else on the matter FOR HOURS ACTUALLY before you requoted my comment 🧐 I’m literally just responding back to QUOTES on a post that I made?!
    You keep saying there isn’t an issue but the only issues I had was that the comment was rude and OP refused to accept that & then played the victim??? And then I let it go?? But again you said that bs about who cares? And you continue to call me a cupcake BUT YOURE ALSO COMPLAININGGGGGGG
    &&&& again ON A MOBILE GAME FORUM IT SHOULDNT BE ALLOWED TO BE OVERTLY RACIST ;-;
    op didn’t go unchecked about their comment and that’s all my comments were about. You telling me to stop commenting on something that I haven’t even commented on until youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu brought it back up..... like maybe...... Stop quoting and move on like you keep telling everyone else to do! 🙇🏽‍♀️

14. Jesus, y'all really get your panties in a bunch for the smallest things. The avatar is black, and it will continue being black. Don't like it, don't use it. Get over it.

And ATA has done a fantastic, terrific job with the representation of not only black people, but of all ethnicities and countries. We always have hunts dedicated to other cultures, different holidays and etc. To be honest, I have even learned a lot of new things about other cultures just from this game. If it's still not enough for you, then I don't know what will ever be. Must be sad to never be satisfied with anything in your life, huh?

15. lmao kissass. this hunt flat out sucks. maybe instead of b2b hunts, they could make some quality hunts 🤷‍♂️ instead of all these shit ones

__Cece__ and CinnamonGirl like this.
  16. lmao true tho 😂

17. I couldn’t find the PRO PARTY BOX at the shop

18. I couldn’t find the PRO PARTY BOX at the shop

19. I didnt get police tape from a cat cafe party. Do some people not get it?

GentlemanWolf5 likes this.
  20. **lady in reeed💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽💃🏽🤧**

21. Listen hun, I never said I was racist, so don't be putting words in my mouth! Just cuz I commented about the color... I'm a gamer so I like being able to customize my character which u can't do here and I get that.
    I didn't like the hunt altogether..
    just because I stated my opinion..doesn't make people wanna change their minds about the color like what r u even on about at this point..?
    I also stated my opinion at the beginning of the hunt about the whole HUNT and other ppl said the same thing about it being boring looking, which is what I was saying lol
    Why don't u pm me in game and let's talk and get to know each other cuz if u got to know me u would see I wasn't racist ☺