gazzzap_me wants a Pimd wifey

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iLoatheRoss, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Mar... You mean sexy blond hairless mexican from Sweden???

2. Him and that sexy blond person would be perf but gazzy won't settled down 

3. Oooooh yes suz !!!! How Did you guess that .... Drools !!!! 

4.  If anyone wants to know my credentials........I have none, but I'm tasty 

5. She's aly-licious xD

6. None of you even qualify. Shoulda signed up to be a bachelorette. 

7. Position filled until next stage of bachelor competition. All hate mail please send to my alt - we were meant to be…

8. Me and Gazz only do cake rp 0.0

9. GAZZY DON'T FORGET TO TELL WHOEVER WINS ABOUT YOUR SEXY BLOND SWEDISH HAIRLESS PERSON! xD

10. P.s. I'm sorry Hammy, If you'd like therapy to deal with the traumatic memories that must of caused, just make gazzy dv me 2b for every session and I'll be your therapist xD

11. To you too Alice

12.  Hmmm. Is the position still open?

13. Ladies,

Gaz is an amazing guy. He taught me how to take care of a woman's feet. Gaz does, in fact, suck toes. He taught me all that I know. I would not be the man that I am today, without his guidance and expertise. Recently, Gaz has asked more for Blueberry Muffin RP. It appears that he is losing interest in feet. Ladies, don't let this happen. Those amazing skills will go to waste.

Gaz deserves your time, attention, and RP skills. Please don't let this man feel alone any longer. Wall him to let him know you care. If you are sincere, he will follow back. Give this good man a chance to make you the happy. You won't regret it.

Gazzap_me, we are here for you, buddy!

14. U. R stupid and ugly why u thing ur all that

15.  I've decided not to apply. I don't think I can handle such greatness (yeaaaa, that sounds nice. Let's go with that)  Good Luck Gareth.

16.  Are you stupid enough to think this is serious?

17.  My comment was for you Alice