Game Tutorial Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Since all the other free starter Avis actually have stat bonuses, why don't these? Wouldn't it make sense to give them similar stats to the other starters?

2. do your 20 f losses really need to be complaining about avatar stats?

3. Even if they are given stats , it would be a waste
    Avatar stats only come in handy in two conditions
    1- To increase chances of a successful attack while attacking players
    Which has declined over years
    2- To reduce / increase party damage with 0/0 avatar the older players can use these avatars while doing solos to get in more hits per party hence increasing payout or this Ava is helpful when b2b clubs wants to slow down their parties .

Neither of these two affect the new players so stats or not it doesn't matter .

4. Idk why but I really feel that ign doesn't suits you :roll:

5. Do your cuts rly need to be shown?

6. Idc about the avis but the french cat poster is really cute :cry:

7. Mini Fridge is kwel af too

8. That cat is adorable

9. whatever, the flash catters will be all over these 0/0 stat avas. convenient that they released them during a promo. these apes aren't dumb!

10. :lol:

11. just depends on who im talking to ?

12. if you don't want to see me, have you tried not reverse image searching my selfie to stalk my facebook and then complain about what you find? just a suggestion.

13. Free stuff, meow

14. The Fridge is the best of all that stuff next to the bed - except maybe those glowing cubes. Very cool new, free furniture item - thanks :)

15. Thanks for the goodies :*)

16. Thank so much 

17. After promo actually..

18. Thank you ATA

19. Thanks i love my new ava!!

20. Thanks Ata. Since the update I cannot login. I have to go through fb to get to the game :/