Game Suggestions - User Xperience

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by P5-MoeI, Oct 29, 2020.

?

What’s your thought?

1. A

75.0%
  2. B

50.0%
  3. C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. TLDR;
    DO MORE, LESS CLICKING...ummm TAPPING!

[​IMG]

So…
    A couple of weeks ago I sent a help ticket to ATA. It was about a suggestion to improve the way we interact to collect rewards; both main and side stories. They advised me to bring this up on forum. Just in case you guys have had the same thoughts with me.

I would create a poll, but this time let’s just add here any ideas or suggestions from you.
    1. Auto collect rewards and continue to next story (both main and side stories),
    2. Unload button for party,
    3. more will be added
    Thanks! Smell you later!

Inactive likes this.
  2. One more time, auto unload is a bad bad bad idea. Flash sessions would end in a few seconds. And how would the system decide which unload to do first if they were done at the same time?

It is a game. Do you really want it to just play itself for you?

Shingo, Atlas, Day and 2 others like this.
  3. 1. Nahh its a few extra taps duznt matter stop being lazy
    2. Stop being lazy
    3. What you on about ata is adding new and more stuff constantly

4. Option D for none of the above pls. For Witchy's reasoning tbh. Sounds nice initially, but auto unload is a horrible idea that would break the game constantly. I'll keep saying it until people stop asking for it.

As for auto collection, I guess I see the idea behind it but it would kind of negate the story lines they're writing for the NPCs, even though people hardly read them already. It seems a little unnecessary to me to skip the taps it takes to collect, but others may disagree and that's fine.

For #3, do you mean you're going to add more ideas?

5. Option D) Remove stories and focus your attention on improving core gameplay and solving the problem of balance of risk and reward in relation to tutor bonus and miscellaneous bonus.
    E) Remove peace passes

6. I just wanna know why you think this is a good idea in the first place. It sounds like a selfish reason rather than one thats helpful for not only the community, but for pimd itself.

WhoTfIsWesday, Kefo and Day like this.
  7. Tbh I don’t think the 2nd feature is actually helping, especially on flash tho it will melt and lag the server.
    Idk if this is considered as experience too but maybe adding “Decline All” to gift could help? because sometimes clumsy player like me often accidentally accept all gift that I’m not supposed to accept.
    But still I’m open to any suggestion, or maybe I’m just the one who’s having trouble with accepting gift accident sooo this experience is not needed by some of players 😂 ✌️