Game suggestion

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Druumi, Apr 3, 2019.

1. So i was batting around an idea with a friend a while ago and the only place i could tjink to go to is here. So we geting rewards from completing certain thing. But one idea my friends seem to like is.actually getting prizes or a gift from getting the reward. Like yeah cool, you did this, heres a badge that shows you did it. Like for instance, the yearly badge players get. We invest so much time and money into this game. So i thought well we could do like 50-100 ecs for each year a player earns. Id love to hear some feed back on this and see what other people think?

2. No 50-100 ecs is worthless in this game

3. Hmm some more clarity on this would be nice but I think bringing more to the old profile award section would be nice again like they used to

4. Well its just a rough idea. Im approaching my 1 year but i have friend whove played for 5. Its kinda be like an appreciation for their users for the consistent loyalty by giving out a reward one you earn your yearly badge. Or x amount of other badges. Necause not only is it a reeard to give back to their users, but its also incentive to keep playing.

5. Wow the typos

6. They won’t do it

7. I remember there used to be such badges.