GAME OF THRONES HUNT

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by Galsy, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Hey Guys! Game of Thrones season 8 is coming. I think it's awesome to have GoT inspired hunt. 

2. Ehh I’m not a fan tbh

3. Yes I would also want GOT Avi

4. I like your hunt idea

5. Welcoming Committee

Hello my fellow PIMD'ers...? Well I guess after planning and other classified info? I am proud to announce the Welcoming Committee will start after this hunt.

Mission Statement

"Our mission statement to simply put is, to better the PIMD community and focus on the ones that are new and growing"
    -Welcoming Committee

Our Process

1. Send a wall message which is

Welcome to PIMD! ♡ If you have any questions or concerns, please wall back! ~from your beloved PIMD welcoming committee

2. If they follow we proceed to stage 2! The PM message.

Hello! Welcome to PIMD ♡ Here are just some basic things you need to know about PIMD.
      ️Some things are not tradable. Those things include avis, drops, etc.
      ️Farming is part of this game. Farming is when someone continuously fights/dances you and you lose money from it.
      ️Different parties will benefit you in different ways. EC parties have the most benefits because it costs a hypnocat (which is equivalent to $7/69ec) or a kini to start. You will get the most cash and hunt drops from these parties. Most of the time to get into clubs that hosts these parties costs bentos or cats/kinis.
      ️The trading currency in this game is bentos/chibis. 1b (bento) is roughly the equivalent to 36-40c (chibis)
      ️There are many guides in forums. To get to that you click on the top three lines in the far left corner. Go to Forum>Forums>Guides and boom. Every question ever answered.
      ️If there is anything else you are curious about or need help with a task, feel free to let me know! Enjoy this game and good luck on your future journeys with it. ♡

3. If anything else is needed to clarify we do it.

Want in?

Original Thread and Application Info

Follow the link and find the application information!

Members

President
    • iKrazy

Admins
    • HotCookie

Members
    • Benzophenone
    • Spider-Girl
    • AphroNikka
    • -Heartbreaker_

Once again, this whole committee is committed to making PIMD a better and a more welcoming place! Thanks for reading this far.

6. Awk placement of a test post award goes to...