Game of Thrones Giveaway

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Temingway, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Arya stark tbh

2. The Night King destroys the Iron Throne. Nobody sits on it.

3. Daenerys Targaryen

She the only girl i know has some sort of power in GoT so imma go w her. Hope she didnt die already?

4. Bran will won the Throne if Jon snow does not haha

5. Petyr "Littlefinger" Baelish

6. He big dead.

7. Jon snow will claim the iron throne

8. Dani is the only one who really wants the throne. Cersei is gonna be killed ?‍♀️ and Jon is gonna rule the north

9. Jon Snow Targaryen.

10. Daenarys / John snow

11. Oof been forever since I watched.

12. Dany's baby is my guess, or John snow, the father 

13. It’d be great if op actually already quit the app and everyone is just still tryna guess :lol:

14. I think levity makes an interesting argument about Dany destroying it. I suppose it’s cheating to say Jon AND Dany, especially when I don’t have full faith in the conviction, so I think I’ll go withGeorge Martin’s pet darling, Jon Snow/Aegon T the 6th

15. There will be no throne left. Because Valeriab steel and obviously dragon glass are the only things that could destroy white walkers, the throne will be melted and uses to fight the war between humans and whitewalkers

16. Daenerys Targaryen

17. I don’t watch Game of Thrones, but I’ve seen a lot about it, and I’d like to think that no one gets the throne. It’ll be the most anticlimactic ending and I’m sure no one will be happy because of it.