Game of Cliques : The Rad God

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You go away ? This one only just ended

2. Next hunt pleaseeeeee..... Cmon ATA i can feel the neeeed runsss in my veeeeinsss.... Its like a druuug to my every daaaaay...... Hunttttssssss..... Huntsssss......... wooo huntsssss ATA what did you do to meeeeee ive becme a hunteeeeerrrrr..... I need to hunttttttttt......

3. :lol:

4. Hey all,

We've heard your feedback, and we're going to be keeping the lighters in the game as a profile item for those of you with extras left over.

Keep in mind that if you're wanting to get an avatar with them however, you'll need to do so before noon PDT tomorrow.

5. K.

6. Watch Me Whip @PC 

8. Yay!!  Thank you pimd  Now next hunt give us a better drop rate!  Instead of just saying haha find the party for only 1/4 the drop rate

9. HEAR OUR OTHER REQUESTS AND FIGURE OUT A WAY TO MAKE DROPS FROM PVP PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PRR
    PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE!!

10. PIMD CANT HEAR YOU MAKE IT BIGGER FONT THAN THAT. Or maybe just maybe you are just part of the minority. Lol

11. So? Does that mean they should not include us? I didn't say take away your right too party, I said include something for people who want to do something other than that.

12. ITS A MIRACLE!

13. Got them all!! Thanks :)

14. No I want intelligence heavy!

15. Wow.. So I guess the 3% you Devs claim actually use forums do make a difference when crying about something 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.