Game of Cliques : The Rad God

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Jun 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Lonewolf is definitely Lady Sansa. Her hair and necklace are the biggest clues. This season (5), she has been wearing the necklace seen in the avi picture. Also another user pointed out that she had dyed her hair. This is true. She had natural red hair, dyed it black to hide while traveling in this season and then had the dye washed out. Very clever in the art of the picture.

[Imagefit]

• I should have used imgur but oh well, at least you can click it. That's the picture of Lady Sansa before she returned to her natural red color.

Good luck with your hunt

• I apologize. I should have used the other photo program. However you can still click the link.

• " style="max-width: 100%;" />

• Thanks ks for answering!

• Thanks for answering :)

• A hunt that lasts for 3 days. Are you serious?!?

• So when y'all said other random parties, y'all actually meant one

• better then a ghetto character

• You said its 20kcs stat items but its only 10kcs! Cheaters 

• ~awesome stuff in such short hunt period.. -_-

• yea ╮(╯_╰)╭

• Already addressed this issue... Try actually reading the forum lol

• If only one of these females were strength. That's be awesome. 

• Gg ATA 

• You insult hobos with those avas, who is having those design ideas should get fired and replaced with new ones, lack of ideas? I bet here are tons of ppl that can do in paint avas that are more creative in designing a hobo.

Grats again ata for another fail hunt and with still lack of creativity and with no progress in the pvp system/war.

If you want more money from users, which is ok from my pov and for every gaming company, you should first look at people demands, dont make a static game by adding just 2D ec items and some non-well designed avas.

My advice is work on pvp side, add a feature where during weekend you can have open war, where the winners get ec or money as reward on the winning team.

I can bring you at least 50 features and much more ideas for you ata as company to gain money and at same time making users happy.

Just think about what u doing if u dont want to lose each day even more ppl.

This is coming from a QA tester on gameloft. Peace

• Hahaha they're danglung us an extra 1% i had pewpewpew 42%-8% and it's pissing me off cuz i like pewpew just by one percent this avi is mehhh looking too i agree.

• I like it, it's easy for everyone

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.