Game of Cliques (Partee Drops)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Jiggy, Jun 12, 2015.

1. ATA loves trolling

2. Thnx Terrific

3. Omg was that literally the last party we tried LOL

4. thank you! :-D

5. Yeah,ty jiggy and kitty and all the clubs that were busting their ass testing the parties to help community..hopefully more clubs will contribute tomorrow,to get party of day faster.... all the clubs that were doing limo for 31drops,it takes (4) party @10hrs approx same drops as (1) cosplay... so it's in everyones best interest to locate drop of day party as quickly as possible :)

6. Thank you so much everyone who worked their pimd butts off to find the party :) You all are amazing!

7. Wow you guys are so great ..I mean I got tired just reading the comments ?
    Thank you all for your hard work 

8. It's Terrify, but close enough lolol

9. And I got bored of waiting so if you can't beat ata Join it for the party hunt!!
    Great work everyone!!!.:)

10. Good job everyone! ??

11. Manga does not drop

12. If anyone finds a pro dropping please post here??

13. Enjoi J-Pop does not drop. Sorry if its too late to report.

14. Called it :lol:

Tomorrow I bet Fits. Or ATA will troll and make it Primer :eek:

15. Does ur rs affect d ava u get??
    for example.. if ur rs ava is gal will u get a boy ava in this hunt of lighters... one of my friends said it does.. but i dun think so. Wall me ur answers..

16. Not at all. The first avatar I won was Kal. Then I won Lady Lone wolf and then Dany, My RS has had the same girl avatar for almost a week now, it's just random drops

17. Nah, you just need 5 lighters to unlock all the items for a complete set. Wolf is unlimited.

18. I'm sorry, I was asleep. ?But hey new people are helping which is so great! Congrats on finding the party of the day and I hope you get your avatars soon! Remember, you have 33 hours and 3 minutes. Good luck.

19. Yesss chuu chuu!!! <3
    You're a Machine, there shouldn't be sleeep in your system!! Lololol

20. Cosplay please is dropping infernos