Friendsgiving

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 17, 2015.

1. O look another useless hunt. Let's give stat items that have no use anymore. ATA's goal to eliminate any fighting or wars in the game yet still give stat items that mean nothing because they don't help make you more money or anything else. These hunts are pointless, the reason I barely play the game anymore and only log in to hit parties and log out. Great job apes!!!!

2. This is to hard and im to lazy

3. [​IMG]

I forgot how this place was top kek?

5. no one forcing you to keep playing doe

6. The hunts used to be fun chasing different party's for different items to combine then they went luck now they went with greed so they make the almighty dollars. Ec is the real name for these hunts.

Ata are that greedy for money they don't stop
    The hunt at 12 even though it says ends at 12. It's around 12 - I have Ata email. The reason they didn't stop is so many were buying last minute to get top 100. So some get told its finished and ata decide to keep letting open to
    Keep the ec sales lining ata greedy pockets - never spending a cent here again so I'm out on hunts.

Games lost the way where hard work and effort are rewarded now it's all luck or money. If I wanted that I would of gone to a bingo game or poker

7. That's just way too many butter turkeys to collect. Lol I tried last time with the other event and of course I didn't even win a new avatar lol. I can't put that much time into this game but 1500 for new avatar

8. Scarf-face avi look hella fruity only the fruity ppl will use :lol: Fruits r good ?

9. Sounds fun!! ️️️️️

10. There should be a tier next to 15k. Just saying.

11. Well there isn't one. Suck it up buttercup.

12. Same hunt again.??..NEW IDEAS PLEASE?

13. Noobs have no chance again lol .. lovin this type of hunts

14. Can't wait 

15. How do u get one of these avatars?

16. Post screenshot of it! If it's true, that could be the most screwed up business practice I've ever heard of!

17. Gift me 