Friendsgiving

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 17, 2015.

1. No black avis again? Sigh

2. If it was top 1000, then there wouldn't be the crazed flash/opening 10ec keys that top100 do, since normal b2b would be enough .. Spread from top11-1000 is too large, would really suck for 11-15ppl getting same reward as #1000
    

3. But I like the comical value of the spread, so support 

4. Dev logic - 98% of our customers openly complain on how we do things in forums, so we must be doing exactly what our users want!

5. I Agree.

6. ??? I don't get how I'm supposed to win this but sounds cool?️

7. I know right, they racists .. I been waiting forever for black avis. They trippin!

8. They do us wrong!

9. Curious, between this and the other recent type of hunts (random box) which did you prefer? We saw a large amount of demand for these type of events to return where players could progress rather than leave it up to chance.

That means that with these events yes, it takes work to reach the upper tiers and not everyone can get the best avatars. The other random box type means that anyone could get the top, but it's random and you have no way to know.

10. i believe the people want different hunts not the same ones back to back have y'all ever heard of variety

11. Would be nice if you gave us a hint for the pro parties just saying

12. good point

13. Mess

14. dear pimd_c what work and effort we speaking about ? to reach those tiers you dont need those, you only need mommy and daddy credit card, and people been asking for more than 12 hours break from hunts, do you even listen ?

15. What even makes this a hunt? Isn't a hunt something you do to find something? This is an activity/spend based rewards event, correct? Please do not call it a hunt when it is nothing like a hunt.

16. Where is the diversity?

17. good luck in making them listen