Frequently Asked Questions v. 2.1

Discussion in 'Guides' started by -_A_-CareBearCrystal, Mar 12, 2016.

1. I remember Hawar selling 3mcs, but he's probably switched over to selling for bentos now. Good old Hawar

2. Someone told me that the max plunder for parties and pvp is different. it's supposed to be Mcs X 15b for pvp and Mcs X 10b for parties.
    I didn't get to try it out myself, so this maybe wrong ? but yeah...just wanted to share :roll:

3. It's stats x15m. Not billion.

4. 1) I know animal capsules are worth 10-15dvp but how much are they worth to trade misc wise. Is it just 50:50 misc trade ?

2) What jobs I gotta to get ecs 

5. All jobs drop Ecs, you just gotta be lucky

6. False it is 1kcs per 15m OR 1mcs per 15b as they stated. Remember this is designed to be a safe overapproximation so you always maintain max plunder.

7. It's just your total stats x15 = total value of what your tuts should be.

There's a discussion of the new and old theory. But tbh from the calculation above, if you add another 5b on top there's no harm in being safe ??‍♀️ Going over your plunder doesn't affect you.

8. You need to calm down and read :(

9. Not true. Too much TB will make your plunder fall ?

10. What will happen if you don't rp?

11. What does HPH stand for?

12. Gangrene

13. Hits per hour

14. What is bento ?

15. An item which is made by combining 10 of each of 4 types of chibis.

16. I’ve finally decided to update this thread since it is pretty outdated.? It will take me a while to update it since there’s been a lot of new things introduced, and due to me taking a prolonged break, I forgot a lot of the mechanics on here.

With that being said, it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could wall, pm, or post relevant pimd FAQ’s that they think should go on this thread!

17. How can I find a suitable partner on here to mate with irl ?