Frequently Asked Questions v. 1.1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Really? So how do I make $$$ to upgrade & complete my dorms?

2. Well, wdwgirl, there are many other ways to make money beside jobs.
    • Partying
    • Farming and wars
    • Volleys

3. Join a club to party and war, wdwgirl. :D

4. How do I let someone in the club to party? Enable or what to keep door open throughout party?

5. For someone to join party, all they have to do is click the [Join Party] button. If that's what you meant?

There should be a button at the bottom of your club page near the leave club button, etc. Only admins and Owner can see this. (It's not showing as I'm none of these two for this club). All you have to do it click it and your club door will be open or closed. If it is closed, you shouldn't be able to see your club party awards. I may be wrong though. :?

6. Come on you try hards leave some for me :p

7. Fuck me sooooo hard

8. More credits??

You know guys I want to change my photo but I have only two credits to buy. That's why I'm asking on how to get an extra more credits?? hope to get an immediately response. 

9. You can purchase more extra credits from the nurse (go to Store, then nurse) or you can try doing the easiest jobs to see if you get some free extra credit drops :) that last method might take a while though as ec don't drop very often and the drops are random. Good luck!

10. How do u post a video

11. Working on update to add the new detriments...uhh I mean moderators to the list of moderators.

12. If only there was a way to like posts.. ^

13. Mr-Strikes you want a war you started moron

14. Must be alot of morons if they can't fugure out how to reset alone

15. Mr-strikes i know this is meant for questions i just want to say i know your in a war and i am not but you have made yourself my target congrats

16. Its possible i over reacted due to lack of sleep return all hits and anymore if you want i dont really care anymore sorry for any offence and hassle caused you mr-strikes

17. I don't mind a little friendly competition bro, I was just returning your hits. I would appreciate if you would keep my thread on topic though..

18. Its too long to read but good job :lol: