Frequently Asked Questions v. 1.1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Is there anything to be more successful on jobs except your roomates, the higher ones fail a lot

2. My pupil said tut are only helpful with war & parties?

3. What does the showcase items, gifts, & bonuses do for u

4. For jobs all you can do is keep doing them. You'll notice as your stats increase jobs may go from Very Difficult to Difficult, Difficult to Normal, etc, so all you can do is keep trying while increasing your stats.

Tutors help during war and also when farming. After you have invested a certain amount if money (according to your stats) you will reach maximum tutor bonus when farming, (and when hitting an opponent when in war), which is basically extra money you get from tutors. In war, having a high cs tutor bonus helps when hitting and getting hit by the opposing side.

Showcase items are mostly for show; however, there are certain showcase items that also give you a bonus when in war (I believe this is only activated while in war, but I'm not sure). For example, for Valentine's Day, the locket gives you a bonus of 2k cs. Most items that give you bonuses can be found at the store, and you can purchase them yourself; except for the Shutter Shades and Tank, both items are found in gifts and another person must gift them to you.

5. Ok, so what are some ways to increase your stats, does your hire price effect anything or not

6. Join The_Heist
    ___
    |---|-O
    /___\
    |____ |
    \___/

7. No, hire price does not increase stats. Moving in roommates and upgrading them is what increases stats. The more roommates you have (unlock rooms to move in more roommates) the better your stats. All roommates can be upgraded to level 4 (Seniors) and there are five tiers, the more expensive the better the stats:

Tier 1-$1,000
    Tier 2-$225,000
    Tier 3-$16 million
    Tier 4-$600 million
    Tier 5-$10 billion

For the higher tiers you'll need to unlock a certain number of dorms to unlock them.

8. So thats it, just getting more higher tier roomates

9. So the attacks & the bonuses have no affects on the stats

10. On the actual stats, no. But attack, especially Fight, does have an effect on your rank on the VIP board. The bonuses give you an invisible bonus when you are at war attacking and getting attacked by your opponents.

11. Thks jess

12. For the last one about trying to get your old account back....How do you do that with an android? Because your thread was specifically for iphone users

13. What I did was e-mail support@athinkingape.com they can tell you what you need to get your account back. If you don't have the device identifiers they request, be it because you lost your device or it's broken, you'll need to include:

Username
    Game Played (PIMD)
    Date account was created
    Last day you logged in

You can also link your account to FB or ATA; that will allow you to access your account on your new device.

14. How do you get unsilenced from being permantly silenced

15. You'd need to email support about that.
    Their email is support@athinkingape.com

You need to give your username and explain why you feel you should be unsilenced.

16. Hmmm this is really nice Ryan ? I have no idea what you updated tho  but still good job.  I finally know who all the mods are. (And that there's more than one)

17. So I lose money even if it's in the ATM, right?

18. You cannot lose money that is ATM, but there is a 20% fee to deposit cash into the ATM.

19. When you reset do you lose your followers?