Frequently Asked Questions v. 1.1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Is there a UDID for android and how can I find it?

2. No, and therefore you can't.

3. There is a IMEI or something like that for android isn't there which is there version of udid? Idk, hard to say with out owning one.



4. Do we got back our money if a tutor reset??

5. Only 60%, you lose 40%



6. So many helpful people

7. Tc=tutor chat

Clicking on the little tab that runs along the bottom of the screen, opens up to world campus chat, if you look at the top, there will be three tabs, campus, club and tutor chats, by pressing on tutor chat, you can talk to your pupil, and to your tutors.

8. Do they delete really old accounts because I used to play on here probably back in spring 2010 and I just started back up last week and my ok account was gone :( but hey at lest I can still play

9. Yes, they are deleting old accounts; I've had tutors leave the game (deleted by devs)

10. So there is no way to get your old account back on an android? D:

11. this should be kept alive too

12. Yes it should

13. I think I would be a good moderator for party in my dorm because, I am loyal respectful and truent to the game and I will report immediately after something is done that should not should not be done. I will respect these rules and I sall make pimd a better place

14. You have to apply for the moderator role by emailing support@athinkingape.com. You cannot post on forums and expect it to be given to you. Your post on forums demonstrates that you do not yet possess enough knowledge to properly serve the community as a moderator. I recommend you read through the stickied threads in each section of the forum as well as the Terms of Use and http://bit.ly/PADB7WRules of Conduct and try to learn a little more about the game. Then, you should try to help others learn about the game and at this time consider sending in a detailed application for the role.

15. Ugh
    You have to apply for the moderator role by emailing support@athinkingape.com. You cannot post on forums and expect it to be given to you. Your post on forums demonstrates that you do not yet possess enough knowledge to properly serve the community as a moderator. I recommend you read through the stickied threads in each section of the forum as well as the Terms of Use and Rules of Conduct and try to learn a little more about the game. Then, you should try to help others learn about the game and at this time consider sending in a detailed application for the role.

16. Kcs: just dont seem to uderstand the calculations, cs= streng + intel, which screen are they on, home or profile,

17. streng + intel, from the the profile page is your combined stats, correct? What do streng and intel mean on homepage

18. On your profile, right below your pupil, where it says strength/intelligence-those are your stats. You add up those two numbers and those are your combined stats.

On the main screen when you first open the app, on top, where it says strength and intelligence, that's the amount of energy you have for each stat (str/int). This is drained depending on the action that you do (battle another player, actions at parties, jobs). Your actual stats, however, stay the same unless you change your crew (roommates).