Frequently Asked Questions v. 1.1

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Moderator is still misspelled hun :) and please send it through email to support@athinkingape.com and not post it here. :)

2. I would like to be a mod because ive been silenced before and i know i messed up but it was an accident and i would like to silence the people who actualy need to be silenced and i want to make PIMD a fun place to chat not wory about pedos or pervs. Sooo can i pmease be a mod please

3. Hi I want a pacific giud on how to become a mod I dont have email though

4. Then u can't be a moderator. Simple as that.

5. May i plz be a modDo not worry i am a good person. You can ask any of my fellow club members and My friends

6. Why is it called farming?

7. By posting here will not help you become a mod. The developers take applications through emails and that's how they find out who should be mods 

Farming is called farming because it's continuously done, like farming. When you farm in real life you're continuously harvesting crops. On PimD when you farm your continuously battling someone over and over.

8. Oh ok thank you.

9. Oh I remember when it said "touch me" under the nurse, those were the good old days 

10. I love youuuuuuu, i love you to death!!!!

11. Yes I have a question y the hel-l is rose such a fukcing cunnnnnt all the time did uk she's adopted

12. I have a question: how many clubs can you own at one time?

13. How do you do rainbow writing?

_=•.•=_PrincessRockyAri=•.•=

14. Click here to do rainbow text.

15. Kk

16. When I click it, it shows everything white .-. =_=

17. Nvm

_=.=PrincessRockyAri=.=

18. A lot of bypasses around this here joint.... What's up with that ?

19. Updated list of moderators :)