FREE RAFFLE

Discussion in 'Activities' started by JoyBoy, Sep 11, 2020.

1. BACKGROUND INFO

For starters I already have a complete dorm. I have no need for all the extra furni I have gotten and given away already. I tried hosting trivia once but it was kinda a flop imo. So I'm gonna try raffles, and yes when I say free I mean FREE.

How Are They Free?

Well I'm glad you asked, all you have to do is comment below and that counts as an entry, it's that easy! If I have liked it, that means you're in the drawing. For every 10 entries I'll post a SS of the people entered listed in the randomizer.

What If I Don't Like The Prizes?

Don't worry! I get furni often enough to where I can hold these often enough, just make sure to watch the thread because this is where I'll be holding every raffle, you don't want to miss out.

How Do We Know You’re Not Cheating Or Rigging It?

I thought about that too, I will do a screen recording that I will post when the winner is picked of the spinner spinning and picking a name, the countdown will start as soon as the first person comments!

RULES

1. YOU HAVE 1 HOUR TO ENTER!*
    2. One entry per person please.
    3. Have Fun!
    TODAY'S PRIZES
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

*I'm just too lazy to wait any longer than that

2. P.S. IF YOU WANT TO DONATE FURNI YOU’RE MORE THAN WELCOME TO, JUST SEND IT OVER AND IT'LL MAKE THE NEXT POT BIGGER HOWEVER THIS DOESN'T GIVE YOU MORE ENTRIES!

Frieren likes this.
  3. This is a giveaway, not really a raffle. But consider this my entry

SarcasticAsphy, Muschi and JoyBoy like this.
  4. Bad wording on my part sorry πŸ˜…

5. Can i enter pls πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ˆπŸ»πŸ’•

JoyBoy likes this.
  6. may I throw my hat in the ring🀠

JoyBoy likes this.
  7. I'm making a little adjustment, 10 people must enter, after the 10th person enters the countdown will start!

8. I would like to enter πŸ’•

JoyBoy likes this.
  9. Hi :)

JoyBoy likes this.
  10. πŸ‘€ I’ll join if I’m not too late

JoyBoy likes this.
  11. Of course not, i realized an hour isn't nearly enough time, i made it so that we have at least 10 entries before I start the countdown

12. It's nice of you to run this. I hope newer players who don't have much furni see this and enter. It's a great opportunity for them. (No need to enter me into the raffle)

JoyBoy likes this.
  13. We still need 2 more entries before the countdown, so enter now! Who doesn't love free furni?!?

14. Sure

JoyBoy likes this.
  15. Now it's 2 more

16. Who won - question mark

JoyBoy likes this.
  17. Nobody yet, one more person has to enter before i give it an hour for last minute entries

18. Me πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

JoyBoy likes this.
  19. One more hour until winner is decided![​IMG]

Anxi_Rae and Mila3093 like this.