Free Name Change for New Years

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Tizzy, Nov 28, 2022.

1. My club is rioting for a name change for the new year!

We all know (hopefully) that for valentines day we get to change our RS if we want. So, we believe a free name change for new years is a great idea! It can provide a fresh start for players who are tired of their names, grown out of them, misspelled them accidentally or whatever other scenarios that could be thought up.

Some might argue that it's not that expensive to change names, and yes that is true. However, majority of players are free to play. Well what about the free ec offers from Tapjoy? What about the spinners ec? It may not be a well known fact but Tapjoy is not avalible to everyone, usually because of their location in my experiences. And not only that but not everyone has the time to put into other games or offers, yes it is reasonable for people to have actual lives. As for spinners, we all know that the odds may not be in everyone's favor 😂

Another thought is that it could even be incorporated into the new year's hunt theme. Now whether that's via memory lost or whatever, that something I was hoping that this thread could be used for. So, if you have ideas, comments, support! Please comment! Let's get our free to play friends a way to enjoy the name change feature and potentially add another great tradition to our years.

iSamantha_, Breeze, Alden and 6 others like this.
  2. 🙋‍♀️I agree

Tizzy likes this.
  3. But …. You’re name is buwtiful don’t change it

Tizzy likes this.
  4. Your * lel

Tizzy likes this.
  5. Awee ty and I won't I promise 😂💛

Bamboozle likes this.
  6. I agree, as a new player I wasn't made clearly and definitively aware that the free name change was a one and done thing. I and many others have experience playing in other games where they offer unlimited name changes; therefore, we mess around with our names purely for joke purposes and are not meant to be our final names usually. While I do not represent the large majority of the new player base that was my mentality coming into the game. The proposal for a free name change for new years is exciting because it can still keep that fun excitement about messing with our names while we look forward to the event that will let us change it. Incorporating it into the storyline will also allow us to feel like we are more integrated into the storyline and more importantly more involved which can spark even new levels of excitement for the game and drive engagement.

Tizzy likes this.
  7. Dont see why not. Maybe not a every year thing but maybe every other year or so. People get 1 free change when they start but sometimes after 3+ years of playing you want a change.

When i started this game i thort i was naming a character. I didnt know the game would be like it is

Tizzy likes this.
  8. Dont they have an every year free rs change on valentines?

Tizzy likes this.
  9. Unlimited ask outs during the event

Tizzy likes this.
  10. Support.

Tizzy likes this.
  11. New year, new me! It’s like the New Year’s resolution lots of people make 🤭

Puma, Bamboozle and Tizzy like this.
  12. Support!🫶🏻

Tizzy likes this.
  13. I like this idea!

Bamboozle and Tizzy like this.
  14. I support, but don’t put it in the hunt storyline if we HAVE to change our ign. Because I like mine. A lot. Ty

Leigh and Tizzy like this.
  15. Agreed!

16. If we ever get forced to change ign thats the moment i uninstall forever

Tizzy, Seriously and Rosalia like this.
  17. As long it’s not forced I like the idea. Not that I would ever change my ign but supporting for other people

Tizzy and Lumi like this.
  18. Honestly

Tizzy likes this.