Forumers using Teamwork. Recruitment. Volunteering.

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Kefo, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Idk if it's just me but a lot of us haveudeas of things we want to do in forums but the idea of doing all that work alone is overhwelming and while we could turn to some friends to help, sometimes it feels like an over-reliance, and it's also left me, at times, feeling like the forums community is just too small and casual and that there aren't many people on who can band together to achieve some goals.

I know that a thread isn't the best way to organize and arrange these sorts of efforts, but as a way of outreach and of pulling us together to complete some projects, I want to have this thread be a place to call peoples to help you with your ideas (which you describe and talk about the work involved) so that people can see your idea, maybe follow you and volunteer to help, or just post something like that they're looking to help out with some project.

It would be nice to credit everyone involved in the creation of the thread when it's posted. I think that teamwork would build the community and produce some very helpful threads.

So have at it, thanks

2. I know that's a common thing in collaborative guides! I did it for majority of mine... all of which need some varying forms of revamping. ;-;

3. Kefo doing something wholesome?
    Could always make another “Forumer Gc” 🌚

But really though, this seems cool.

4. Those... historically don't go well. I've been in like at least 5 different attempts in not even 2 years of playing. 😓

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  5. Oh trust me I know all to well that they don’t go well

6. Cool concept! I hope people get on board. 😁

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. Sounds good. People sometimes ask me for help but it's kinda pressure answering more than 2 or 3 questions for me so an easier way of collaborating where ppls could chip in would be coolness

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Support this idea

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. Lovely idea Kefo

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. I would love to help with any ideas, revamping guides, and coding etc if anyone wants the help!

I can say its possible with a lot of determination. I am going to release my avatar database guide soon and I made a lot of connections to get it done! But it definitely takes meeting the right people too. Which isnt always easy!!

Maddi_Matsu likes this.