Food Fanatic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChocolateThunder, Jan 5, 2018.

1. What brand of vegan egg is that? I've never seen any that look anything like that. Those look like normal eggs

2. It was literally just called “Vegan Egg” and it was in like this paper kind of box

3. like a milk carton?

4. Not a carton shape but more like a regular type of egg holder container (idk how to phrase that lmao) but made out of a cardboard kind of paper

Add on: my bf said it’s a powder type of mix so it doesn’t like pour out like it would in a carton that would have like egg whites or something (those come in cartons right?)

5. Like the brand 'veganegg'? Those are 100% yellow and have no white in them. They almost look like turmeric covered tofu mash

For the record, am not judging if you just ate regular eggs. But donut pretend they're vegan because you slipped up and wanted eggs.

6. I’ve watched video reviews on it and maybe it wasn’t mixed fully or properly. One woman I watched had the same issue, though it didn’t taste like we did anything wrong? ?

7. There is no powdered eggs in the world that are two colors when cooked or rehydrated

8. You're married, right? You'll never stop eating meat.

9. I'm making freezer meals so I won't have to cook when I have this baby!

So far today I've made:

Chicken- Hawaiian chicken, Italian chicken, lemon pepper chicken, & white chicken chili.

Beef- Chili, taco meat, beef and broccoli, stir fry, stroganoff, & Veggie Beef soup.

Pork- this gross pork roast recipe that only Evan likes and pork chops w/ white gravy.

Now I'm gonna start cooking breakfast burritos, French toast and waffles to freeze also.

10. Oh, and I have two pot roasts cooking in the Crock-Pot. I'm gonna make pot roast soup.

And I'm gonna make sausage, peppers, and onions still too for the pork category.

I forget to add meatballs and spaghetti sauce. Those are already done too

11. When you're pregnant you have to eat twice as much and make sure that you and the baby are getting both nutrients, so as an experienced mother who is currently pregnant, what types of foods do you eat for those purposes?

12. You don't actually have to eat twice as much, it's like 3000 calories instead of 2000.

And as far as what to eat, just make sure you get enough calcium. That's the hard one for me, we eat a fairly balanced diet to begin with so I'm not worried about the other nutrients. Also, your body will crave nutrients you're deficit in. So it kinda regulates itself.

This Indian lady I used to work with always told me to eat beans though, she says they're good for baby's brain

13. That's interesting? So if you consume that many calories how do you maintain your figure from being "out of shape," after giving birth?

14. It's also good to eat a huge huge variety of foods to help prevent allergies

15. You lose like 15lbs in one day after you give birth. The weight of the baby, plus all the "extra gunk" that comes out too.

I've never had a problem losing baby weight, I've always lost most of it in the delivery room :lol:

17. Eating double is unhealthy

18. Agreed, eating triple is what you’re supposed to do

19. Do you think it's related to your diet? Ik a lot of pregnant women get extreme cravings for things like milkshakes and fast food and i always wondered if that was partially where the 'baby weight' came from

20. Most baby weight comes from the baby, amniotic fluid, and placenta.

There's this crazy idea that people get that pregnant women can eat whatever they want, which I mean you can but should you? Everything you eat goes directly to your baby, and you wouldn't feed your kids a bunch of junk food would you? People that crave that junk tend to eat a lot of junk to begin with is my opinion. And people that crave milkshakes probably are low on calcium