FIXED ISSUE: Android Story Collection

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Feb 16, 2017.

1. UPDATE: This has been fixed. If you were experiencing this issue, please close and restart your PimD app and you should see your correct progress! Let us know if anything else dumb happens.

Hey everyone,

Heads up that there is an issue with the latest Android update where it may APPEAR as though you have completed a Story when you have not actually met both requirements (Collect X EDM Tunes AND receive 5 8-Hour Laptop Batteries as Gifts). You will not be able to collect the rewards until the requirements are met.

We are aware and are working on a fix. In the mean time you can continue to collect and your progress will still be counted. Appreciate your patience!

Bruce

2. Re: KNOWN ISSUE: Android Story Collection

it's apparently beyond people to check their ACTUAL collection number :roll:

thanks for letting us know you're workin on it ?

3. What about that stupid purple background, I was hoping that was another of your bugs too? Cuz most of us arent 12?

4. That will probably change. It's better than cork board though.

5. Unfortunately Roy, the vast majority of players happen to be 12. A select few of us can actually purchase alcohol legally...

6. Bruceeeeeeey! Haven't seen you around in forums for a while! :)

8. Bruce don't be dumb

9. My alt still never got the 15k rewards/ the 8k drops back that disappeared. Haven't heard back from feedback

10. My tuts got no 15k rewards

11. There's an otger bug that's not letting you see your leader board rank...not that I care about it it just demotivates me....but just telling..

12. Yeah I can't see my rank on the leader boards either. Its just a blank star ?

13. I am having a issue logging into my account using ATA email and password on my android since I have done the update. Any reason onto why this might be happening?

14. Should probably give options, so those who want to have a plain black or cork background, still can. I'm an adult, but mentally still 7, so I'm OK with a childish background, though, :lol:.

15. WTH make gifts cheapable for the noobs to gift i dont have money to spend on itunes cards for your app .

16. cheapable........

17. My leaderboard won't work ? it shows up to top 10 and for top 100 it shows a 10 instead ? then it keeps the rest of the spots blank